Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Guzman,

Simply click on your profile and go to the "preference tab" ...

you can choose to not receive email updates here.

Email options
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
  • Receive forum daily newsletter "Yesterday's Forum Activity"
pretty simple.
It's painfully simple Frank - to that end, so simple - easy to unsubscribe from any thread on any forum.

For some reason, I don't believe that was the intent. :)

The caps lock may have given it away.

To anyone reading...my 78 yr old opinion...
Personally my last 4 years have been very good to me with our businesses doing very well. I don't agree with Pres T's personality or habits, but all went pretty darn well. Now with Pres B business stopped dead in tracks for the contractors I work with and my income is half. Plus I get to read about all of the handouts and aid given freely to other countries, our populace and many who should be doing more for their selves. Meanwhile our homeless and mentally harmed are practically being ignored. Yes, a real s##t show. There is no free money or aid. We are all paying for it. My opinion is we should stay away/out of other country's affairs and build our own. That's all I have to say. Religion and politics...war spelled in 3 letters.

To anyone reading...my 78 yr old opinion...
Personally my last 4 years have been very good to me with our businesses doing very well. I don't agree with Pres T's personality or habits, but all went pretty darn well. Now with Pres B business stopped dead in tracks for the contractors I work with and my income is half. Plus I get to read about all of the handouts and aid given freely to other countries, our populace and many who should be doing more for their selves. Meanwhile our homeless and mentally harmed are practically being ignored. Yes, a real s##t show. There is no free money or aid. We are all paying for it. My opinion is we should stay away/out of other country's affairs and build our own. That's all I have to say. Religion and politics...war spelled in 3 letters.
AMERICA FIRST!!!

why not cut a deal (ultimatum) with the Afghan government (for May 1, 2021)? Leave the Afghans in control of the military base and the prisons. Get everyone out, and leave. If the Taliban make an offense we could provide some "over-the-horizon" support. If/when everything crumbles it's on them (the Afghans), not us. (just sayin.......)
David,

Let me repeat....

There was never going to be a US withdrawal from Afghanistan that didn't leave the Taliban in control. Keep reading this until it sinks in.

The Taliban has been lurking the the shadows for twenty years, waiting for the US and our allies to withdraw. The Afghan government has been patiently waiting for the US and our allies to withdraw so they could turn over control to the Taliban. There is a reason the Afghan government fell is six days: They wanted to. In their opinion, they didn't fall. They were finally reunited with their long lost BFFs and they have the CCP bankrolling them.

Again... The Trump administration understood this fact. The Biden administration either didn't or were so Hell bent on deleting the demonstrably successful Trump legacy they didn't care. If it had Trumps thumbprint on it, it had to go. So... As we've seen... Like all the other successful Trump policies that the Biden administration has taken away from the American people, this is having and immediate detrimental effect and is signaling catastrophic long-term harm on a global scale.

There is at least ONE thing that BHO stated correctly.....

"Elections have consequences."

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

They call that place the grave yard of empires for a reason..............
Don,

Yup. Nobody really wants Afghanistan. Not even the Afghanis. The only reason the Taliban want it is because nobody else wants it, so they can operate without scrutiny.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

There was never going to be a US withdrawal from Afghanistan that didn't leave the Taliban in control
not an established fact, just an opinion. (only those involved really know)

If that was the general consensus (in 2020), why would the U.S. administration casually leave behind so much of our latest hardware for such a rogue group of people to occupy? (and parade it in our faces)

not an established fact, just an opinion. (only those involved really know)

If that was the general consensus (in 2020), why would the U.S. administration casually leave behind so much of our latest hardware for such a rogue group of people to occupy? (and parade it in our faces)
David,

I mean, sure... We don't KNOW if the ball will fall back to earth when we toss it into there air. But, so far.....

Not really an opinion. Nearly every military and diplomatic expert has made similar statements.

As for the abandoned hardware.... We didn't. At least, the LAST administration didn't. It was still under lock and key, until somebody decided the previous administration's policy had to go, geopolitical damage be damned. Maybe you should ask the current administration how they thought that was going to work out any better than it has....?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Everyone focusing on the BS in Afghanistan and forgetting what is really going on in the world..
Everyone really got to stop giving a #$@^

Everyone focusing on the BS in Afghanistan and forgetting what is really going on in the world..
Everyone really got to stop giving a #$@^
Will be war between IRAN and AFGHANISTAN
Want to get oil next year. Will North American and Europe stuck to piss off high gas price

Attachments

• FA4DBB9D-ECBE-4646-9FB7-9C652B38750D.png
    FA4DBB9D-ECBE-4646-9FB7-9C652B38750D.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys.....lets all just sit back and take a good look at all that is going on in this sxxtstorm......
I know we have people on both sides of this controversy and they are pretty adamant in their views......Trump , whether you like him or not has rallied the electorate into getting interested in the direction of this country.......
Hell we even have people from other countries voicing their opinion and when you think about it that is all good......
Eventually common sense will win this ...... When it gets to be too expensive for the American taxpayer to even consider personal "feelings" into a political outcome of this nation this sxxtstorm will heal itself.....this nation was built on FREEDOM.......That is what makes this country different....
It you take a political problem and enough "free" people keep bitching about it , common sense will eventually rule out.....
The best way to solve a problem like this is get it all out in the sunshine and make the total electorate make the decision.....
Whether it was planned or by accident Trumps America first approach has done that.....
If it were not for the 2020 election and the hatred of Trumps personality the USA electorate would have never known about Dominion and to what lengths politicians , bureaucrats , religious fanatics and the big money world despots would go to to protect their power.....
I have no idea what the future holds but it is all out in the sunshine for "all" to consider......It may be bloody but common sense and freedom will eventually win.....
Remember that the biggest tire in the world can be deemed useless with one 10 cent nail.....That 10 cent nail is your vote.....

Last edited:
^^^ I respectfully disagree. Career politicians are the core of the problem. Congress has convened for nearly 250 years, writing new legislation each session. Do we really need more laws? The media and big tech have been fully weaponized by the liberals. Godaddy internet hosting service made the latest move in Texas against recent legislation on abortion. The national debt is out of control. We haven't had a balanced budget in decades with spending still on the upswing.

Once the populous realizes they can vote for the candidate that promises the most handouts and favoritism any democracy will ultimately fail, collapsing under it's own weight. The politicians to today are idiots. The democratic party has embraced every radical fringe nut job group out there to gain votes.

Censorship has successfully been implemented: Listen to Steve Miller's song Jet Airliner - the line "I don't want to get caught up in any of that funky schitt goin' down in the city" has been censored. Dire Straits song Money For Nothing, which is Mark Knopfler's statement AGAINST BIGOTRY and Predjudice using metaphore: "The little phaggot with the ear ring and the makeup, yeah buddy he don't care. The little phaggot got his own jet airplane, the little phaggot he's a millionaire". All "offensive" content censored out. A former president was banned from social media giant Facebook simply to silence ideology with some cover BS excuse of his being "offensive" and inciting trouble. What a load of crap. Maxine Waters does it daily, our cities are still burning. But that's ok, it's just "protests".

Censorship is very dangerous. Today the censors, MSM & big tech are in full control. The final test of control has been COVID - intentionally released or accidental - the opportunity for control is there and it has been realized - COVID has also been politically weaponized. Our children are fully indoctrinated with liberal ideology from day 1 by our education system. Conservative values are demonized as are the financially successful. Now the mantra is "Tax the Rich" so they "pay their share". Hobgoblins such as MMGW are now accepted as mainstream fact. There always needs to be some "ominous threat" out there that the gallant politicians can save us from.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
- Bertrand Russell"

Last edited:
Click on the link and pay attention to the Mandarin being spoken in the background, the Chinese are already there cutting deals with the Taliban. The pieces fall into place so easily! The Chinese own Biden, his son and the DNC (they've had the DNC in their pocket since Slick Willy sold them our missile technology when he was in the WH) and this is what the CCP wanted. Pedo Joe handed it to them on a silver platter........

^^^ Slick Willy also gave China most favored nation trade status...full access to our markets and economy. While the liberals are strangling it with "Save the Whales" legislation neatly packaged up as "saving" us.

Now Biden has once again placed the "Enviromental" shackles on crude oil, coal and natural gas. Oil imports are once again rising, gas prices skyrocketing, oil futures soaring and the transfer of wealth from the US economy to the Middle East is once again in place as oil imports will begin moving again.

I'm still struggling with the great "Green Plan" and how rebuilding everything to new "energy efficient" standards will save the planet. Is everyone else going to do the same thing? Maybe the plan is for us to "set the standard" for everyone else to follow...

Next move will be to pack the Supreme Court with liberals and rescind the second amendment.

It's coming soon to theatre near you.

Last edited:
Click on the link and pay attention to the Mandarin being spoken in the background, the Chinese are already there cutting deals with the Taliban. The pieces fall into place so easily! The Chinese own Biden, his son and the DNC (they've had the DNC in their pocket since Slick Willy sold them our missile technology when he was in the WH) and this is what the CCP wanted. Pedo Joe handed it to them on a silver platter........

Of course the deals were cut with Iran, China, Russia prior to the great pullout.

I am Australia ,,,you are America/usa.
I will make this short n sweet !
Revolutionary war1775-1783 between England and America/USA then another war 1812-1814 .BIG DEBT was created by both parties borrowing from the world bank's.!!
The 1812 -1814 war lead to the Ghent treaty,,,
Which put an end to forced slavery....
But Consensual slavery was still okay If you obey and become a citizen !!
Now let's not forget that American DEBT lead to the Lincoln administration in the 1860s! Being controlled by the world banks and then the seizing of the usa.!
This Was the beginning of the military occupation of the USA which lead to the implementation of Marshall law under the rules of war and the lieber code General orders 100.
The lieber code article 26 will show you how the take over of the peoples courts in America was achieved and the people were conned into changing their allegiance to the occupier as citizens of a administration which classifies the people as belligerent or simply put Disloyal! to their own country!!

Back