Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stand as a Freeman!!! Remember our forefathers,,remember God!!
We the people are the power as a United group.!!!

goes both ways. Trump essentially did the same thing for the "new" Republican party- "we're one big tent" (paraphrasing Kevin McCarthy).
David,

So.... Appealing to the middle is "embracing every radical fringe nut job out there"...? Weird.

Using the word "essentially" doesn't make it OK to lump whatever fits the narrative into a broad brush assertion, and hysterical hyperbole is a guaranteed indicator of a lost argument.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydro
Model Machine and Precision LLC

David,

So.... Appealing to the middle is "embracing every radical fringe nut job out there"...? Weird.

Using the word "essentially" doesn't make it OK to lump whatever fits the narrative into a broad brush assertion, and hysterical hyperbole is a guaranteed indicator of a lost argument.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydro
Standard Liberal Strawman tactic. Wild apples to oranges comparisons that fit the narrative. Notice the topic has now shifted completely away from Joe Biden's ineptitude. Either smoke and mirrors to divert the topic or create enough chaos to have the thread closed. Barring that, when backed into a corner and losing argument, throw down the race card.

Over and over and over and over...

If you watch You Tube, there are many videos about how the US is a political joke, can't be trusted by allies and is bleeding itself to death fiscally, both from US and international sources. This wasn't the case a year ago so the question is "What has changed?"

So.... Appealing to the middle is "embracing every radical fringe nut job out there"...? Weird
I’m only responding to what I feel is a broad brush assertion itself- ie. “the democratic party has embraced every radical fringe nut job out there”.

And the Republican Party has not embraced at least one radical fringe, nut-job, group within their voting constituency? (how about QAnon?)

Standard Liberal Strawman tactic. Wild apples to oranges comparisons that fit the narrative. Notice the topic has now shifted completely away from Joe Biden's ineptitude. Either smoke and mirrors to divert the topic or create enough chaos to have the thread closed. Barring that, when backed into a corner and losing argument, throw down the race card.

you’re reading way more into my comment, this is very conspiratorial.

Last edited:
I’m only responding to what I feel is a broad brush assertion itself- ie. “the democratic party has embraced every radical fringe nut job out there”.

And the Republican Party has not embraced at least one radical fringe, nut-job, group within their voting constituency? (how about QAnon?)
David,

Except that it's an accurate statement and yours is not. AntiFa and BLM now have (at the very least virtual) offices at the DNC. They are literally crafting policy as we speak. The party capitulates to both groups' (and others') every demand, and they seem to welcome any and all new rabidly hysterical Leftist group that comes along. No. The Republican Party hasn't even remotely "embraced" ANY radical fringe ideology. This is where my "hysterical hyperbole" comment comes in. The Left has adopted this "everything is a crisis, panic mode, hair on fire" approach to anything they see not going their way, where anything to the Right of Che Guevara is "AltRight". They chuckled at Donald Trump when he came down the escalator. But, as soon as it appeared he was maybe going to be a threat to the downward spiral toward the Great Reset, they mustered every "-ist" and "-ism" they could dredge up, knowing damned good and well it was false. Then they did it to Kavenaugh. Then they did it to ACB. They either did it or tried to with nearly everything put forth in the effort to right the ship after the disaster that was the previous eight years.

FACT: Donald Trump won 2016 by appealing to a large portion of the center of the US' Overton window, not the far Right. This is really beyond debate.

Back on topic,

Biden has sealed his fate as far as 2024, and his party's come 2022. The military hardware alone is likely going to be enough. Then add in inflation, the national debt, handing the world over to China and Russia, and on and on and on. It's time for the DNC to go the way of the Whigs, and it's almost as if Cho Biden means for it to happen.

As I said, there was never going to be a US withdrawal that didn't leave the Taliban in control of the region. He didn't have to do it in such a was that did so much geopolitical damage to the US. But he did. And he seems to be pretty proud of himself for it.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydro

Steve,

Yup. The word "racism" virtually has no meaning anymore. And it's almost like they can't figure out why.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydro

So how many of you accepted the poison Jab
And feel like you have been saved 🤣😂 how does it feel to be coerced and blackmailed to take the poison or you cannot work ,or you cannot go to a pub,or restaurant, or take a flight to a holiday destination???? or how about the buying or selling of goods without a poison Jab or having a ID microchip shoved into your body!!

How do you like the idea of being locked in your own home and told not to leave and told to wear a mask like a good little lad??

You all must like it because you all obey the Evil Elite your masters !!!

And all you worry about is some never-ending **** fight war!!

I would tell you to Wake up !!! BUT

it's too late now !

Today's diatribe; Americans have surrendered control to a power hungry group of politicians who are willing to lie and say what ever it takes to gain even more power. This is what really took place over the past five + years, and the Democratic machine is winning. Too bad for America, but that is exactly what has taken place. From the relentless attacks on any of their opponents using the deep state and government agencies with inside loyalists to their cause, to changing of state voting laws last minute stuffing the ballot box and now destroying a vibrant economy with their cancelation policies that have violated the actual laws of this country. Blinken is just emblematic of this drive to take over America. He is lying along with the rest of them. These people are literally hostages of a terrorist group, and this administration is the one that orchestrated it. Nothing said here matters at all to these people because it is and always will be about their power grab. In just over six months they have destroyed all of the commodity markets with their shut down, destroyed our school system at the behest of a teachers union, destroyed America's energy independence, orchestrated the overwhelming flood of illegal immigrants-terrorist-gangs-drugs into America, caused inflation to rise to levels never seen before, destroyed America's reputation abroad with all of our allies and now enslaved our people to terrorist. You got this idiot into office and those responsible really should be ashamed, but they are not because it has always been about their power over this country! For the record the only people who have been able to leave Afghanistan did so with the help of private groups. The State Dept. has not gotten one single individual out of their own accord. Blinken is a liar just like everyone else in this administration! I can not even imagine how these people can look themselves in the face in the mirror!!!!

I can not even imagine how these people can look themselves in the face in the mirror!!!!
That's easy. They are looking at the long game and how to keep the power they have as well as get more. Every time something happens that enhances their chances of achieving their goal, they see it as a victory. That was why they had to get Trump out of the White House, he was doing everything he could to rebuild the country and clean out "The Swamp". This was something the Dems couldn't let happen and they scrambled to find ways to discredit him and his administration as well as get him out of office. What they didn't expect was the people figuring out what was going on and enacting laws to prevent a repeat of the last election. Now they are again scrambling, this time to overturn the new laws or prevent the laws from being voted on(think Texas Democrats flying to DC)

Don't know if you all saw it or not but Obama, the Clintons and Biden(sorry, can't refer to any of them as President in this case) all showed up at a memorial service for those that died at the WTC. Nothing worse than a group of crooks(yes, the degree of guilt varies but all are probably guilty of breaking some law or another) using a somber event as a personal photo op.

Everybody you have mentioned here by name has done their very best to destroy the core values of this country for "personal" gain.....
In fact they have used the constitutions free speech provision and freedom of the press as a weapon.....
The older citizens have seen this transition and are beginning to really realize just how the left is using the constitution as a weapon.....what we have now is what I call "empirical wisdom"......What the rank and file are realizing is our total political leadership [the entire beltway] has been screwing us for years....That is known as the SWAMP........
Why would anybody use what the founding fathers put in place to destroy the greatest country in the world.....and abandon our allies twice in the last 50 years....We [the USA] started it and then walked away.....that is not world leadership......and anybody that supports those principles are suffering from a "special kind of stupid".......
Biden has just taken away VA health care benefits from VETS if they are not vaccinated yet he is letting anyone crossing the border be delivered to any place they want to go in the USA ,withn taxpayer dollars,without a COVID test....
For all of you that support those policies please post defending your position and come out for us all to see who you are.....
I would like to know who I am dealing with.....grow a pair and get out into the sunlight......
This is just food for thought and a prediction....this is not a threat.........at 80 years old I am physically impotent.....
There are currently 19 million VETs alive in this country that have just been abandoned by Biden......
Now Biden is virtually untouchable in his basement but I would suggest Jill and Hunter and anyone else in his family should looking for cover.....Some of these 19 million needing help have no other options to them....they have nothing to lose.....in fact if they are caught and put in jail they will get the medical treatment that Biden just took away......We all know that a substantial part of that 19 million would pull the trigger without hesitation or guilt .....that is how they were trained to survive.....and ......they all took an oath to defend the constitution.
That is exactly how "Los Pepes" brought "Pablo Escobar" to his knees in Columbia.....Look up Los Pepes on wiki and learn a bit of history .....
If you back anyone into a corner they are eventually going to react......

Last edited:
I figured my post would get a response but WOW!!!!!!!
I take it that I really hit a nerve, Rod. Trust me, I feel the same way. It wouldn't have bothered me one bit if something had happened that adversely affected three out of the four there. The only problem is who should have been the lucky one to not be affected? I'm sure many have their own thoughts on that one

Don't know if you all saw it or not but Obama, the Clintons and Biden(sorry, can't refer to any of them as President in this case) all showed up at a memorial service for those that died at the WTC. Nothing worse than a group of crooks(yes, the degree of guilt varies but all are probably guilty of breaking some law or another) using a somber event as a personal photo op.
I saw it - a near perfect lineup of worthless turds.

Back