When CD's should act/Sport Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stage is set!.... Had a pretty fair test day. ( secret weapon drove up and supervised).....
If the "secret weapon" continues to come up and "supervise" the Iowa crew may have an entire new breed of boats hitting the ponds next year...... Wire em tight boys...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The stage is set!.... Had a pretty fair test day. ( secret weapon drove up and supervised)..... LC... bird bird bird the bird's the word...... Gonna sneak across the border Saturday.... Wire 'em tight Ted. looks to be a 3 guy Iowa invasion. See you there. mike
hey Mike: "Ted... i'll assemble a 20 hydro, then.... Adam, wants to compete his..... so you and he.... take my shoes off...3." Your quote, So does that mean that your building a 20 Hydro (This week) just for this occasion? :D .. Will the paint even be dried by then? :lol: Just remember, that when you sneak across the border, that you'll have another border to sneak across... it's at Rick's.. I'm sure you knew that already - just kidding.. Looking forward to meeting-up with you Mike.. Just to clarify, I only have a .12Hydro, a .21 Hydro & .45 Mono, that I own. The thread was about my Son's TT.. I don't have a Sport 20 either.. Hopefully, I'll be able to repair my .12 before the race - Sunday.. I threw the Con-Rod last week, and now I have to replace the Wrist-pin retainer's.. God I hate those little things.. :D

The stage is set!.... Had a pretty fair test day. ( secret weapon drove up and supervised)..... LC... bird bird bird the bird's the word...... Gonna sneak across the border Saturday.... Wire 'em tight Ted. looks to be a 3 guy Iowa invasion. See you there. mike

About time, Mike... It ain't a race boat if you don't race it. Secret weapon man, will only show ya' how to run the other brands slower! LOL! Did you talk him into makin' the show? Bring Rodney with you, that guy shure does sling out the smack talk for someone who doesn't enter any races!

About time, Mike... It ain't a race boat if you don't race it. Secret weapon man, will only show ya' how to run the other brands slower! LOL! Did you talk him into makin' the show? Bring Rodney with you, that guy shure does sling out the smack talk for someone who doesn't enter any races!

LC, i knew that was coming sooner or later :lol: someone has to talk smack, or all you old fellas are going to get "soft". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Min. guys I'm going to be bring up the top secret tunnel. Because a freind of mine can not come up so I'm going to bring it up to puts around with it. Since my stock tunnel is not quit up to speed yet its got a new engine .

LC, i knew that was coming sooner or later :lol: someone has to talk ****, or all you old fellas are going to get "soft". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know about getting soft...Maybe a little pudgy as I get older. :p I can talk sh*t,smack,and stir the pot as well or better than most, and can usually back it up, but have kept it low key this year, well except for stirring the pot :D because I took the season off from racing. So slap that egg shaped pipe on that cheap imitation wanna be nova and bring that little sport 20 to Ricks and show them boys what you've got...Or stay in Iowa and race that keyboard.

LC, i knew that was coming sooner or later :lol: someone has to talk smack, or all you old fellas are going to get "soft". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know about getting soft...Maybe a little pudgy as I get older. :p I can talk sh*t,smack,and stir the pot as well or better than most, and can usually back it up, but have kept it low key this year, well except for stirring the pot :D because I took the season off from racing. So slap that egg shaped pipe on that cheap imitation wanna be nova and bring that little sport 20 to Ricks and show them boys what you've got...Or stay in Iowa and race that keyboard.

I got this keyboard on lock down. Pay my way there, gas, food, etc, pay my 8 hours pay monday, and ill be on the way.... :p

Oh, and god knows, i dont have **** to back it up, you of all people should know that, Larry :D

On a more serious note, I hope to be in a little better financial situation next year and be able to make some races. Chris has been riding my ass about it too, going to races that is. I came back into it really late in the year, so the funds just arent there this year.

Ted... 21 hydro yes it is...... same boat i brought last year..... if, and i have a feeling, you guys have more than 1 21 hydro to enter, i'm going to defer, and help Adam in the class...... he's worked hard, his boat goes, and he wants to race it......

If it takes me to fill, then, i'll fill.

Sport 20 surely.... my boat isnt all that fast, and that should be fun.....

Mod tunnel is whats its about, and i'll bring a good effort. wire 'em tight.... Mike

Mike, the race has been moved to Ricks, but also changed from Saturday to Sunday. Hope that is not a problem and if it is let us know. Bill Wachtler

Mike,

So far, according to the unofficial race entries on the club site there are two outriggers and one moving yellow buoy entered. Plus you and Adam. Band together and refuse to run and the Yellow buoy will most likely run the class it belongs in. Don't worry about Adam, Mike. Rumor has it there will be some experienced pit guys around to help him win the class.

Bill Sr: Eric,Mike and Adam already know about the venue and date change. Rodney: Ride up with Eric, Mike, and Adam, and gas will be cheap, a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter will keep you nurished for days, sleep fast when you get home Sunday night and you'll be good to go on Monday.

The smack's had it's effect.... we're running outta time to type..... Bill! it'll be good to race against you and your son.

My 20 boat will be in the truck.... if'n the class runs short.... Ted, the mystery racer, and Adam, and the moving yellow bouy.... it's on! Fess up.... Dalsin?... Nevascil?..... this'll even warrant my hull choice possibly......

Common sense drives me to pit for Adam... if Richard comes, i'd let that happen....... we'll see....

Sport 20 slipped a clip sunday.... I may be stupid in the first heat........

Tunnel goes..... it is what it is....... well... it runs in Iowa.

One last orange floaty hurrah.... and fun..... ready or not, start the clock..... Mike

The smack's had it's effect.... we're running outta time to type..... Bill! it'll be good to race against you and your son.

My 20 boat will be in the truck.... if'n the class runs short.... Ted, the mystery racer, and Adam, and the moving yellow bouy.... it's on! Fess up.... Dalsin?... Nevascil?..... this'll even warrant my hull choice possibly......

Common sense drives me to pit for Adam... if Richard comes, i'd let that happen....... we'll see....

Sport 20 slipped a clip sunday.... I may be stupid in the first heat........

Tunnel goes..... it is what it is....... well... it runs in Iowa.

One last orange floaty hurrah.... and fun..... ready or not, start the clock..... Mike
Alright!! the Venue is set.. :p Bring your toys and get them wet!! Hey, I know it's probably the slowest you guys will go - all weekend, but adhear to the 25mph in New Richmond if you guys decided to take that route. New Richmond cops - can be(You know what).. :D Have a good trip up here - you guys..

Until then.. Hook-em-up!!! :)

Ted,

They will be coming in from the other direction...Off 94. Mike that ole HTB ran pretty well in Illinois too!

Ted, thanks for the tip.... north and east a little...... with all the speed cameras around it'll be good, let the ponies out..... the boats are wired tight..... sorta.

LC.... Htb staying home.... ( Aric and Adam need a chance.... ROFLMAO)..... Marty Slater custom, secret weapon bumper boats tunnel.( well, it runs OK, I guess....)..... Bird, and custom Slater sport 20 come to get some....... no great shakes this one... tested, and north....... did i mention tested?..... Wachtler, (correct me Larry if i'm wrong sp.) has a buncha pretty tough boats...... been a year..... see what them Leyde bro's brewed up, too..... Lets do some lane 1...... start it up.... Mike

Somebodies knockin' the dust off something..... I might even upgrade to my Jae now...... desicisions.....

LC, drink a cup of coffee after work, or five, and bring your boat..... you can rest all week afterwards.....

Wish we were crossing the borders at night, it's easier.......

locked and loading.... fishin pole. Mike

Hey Mike, only running sport tunnel and ready to run. may run sport 20 with my round nose 12. Not to worry about my boats, they are old and slow just like me. Bring a small ice chest and I will give you some Walleye to take home with you. Bill Wachtler

Back