When CD's should act/Sport Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebodies knockin' the dust off something..... I might even upgrade to my Jae now...... desicisions.....

LC, drink a cup of coffee after work, or five, and bring your boat..... you can rest all week afterwards.....

Wish we were crossing the borders at night, it's easier.......

locked and loading.... fishin pole. Mike

Or just kickin' a dead horse. I took this season off from racing. I'll be back at it next season.

Somebodies knockin' the dust off something..... I might even upgrade to my Jae now...... desicisions.....

LC, drink a cup of coffee after work, or five, and bring your boat..... you can rest all week afterwards.....

Or just kickin' a dead horse. I took this season off from racing. I'll be back at it next season.

Who is the keyboard racer now??? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is the keyboard racer now??? ;)
You are...Read my response in post 127. :p

Alright, I got the secret weapon and did some fine tuneing today. Looks like the Tigers on the prowl. See yea in Min.

just wish i could make it

so you would Know that you were beat

by the best

you Corn feed boys behave your self up north

hope you bring home some HARD WARE :huh:

safe trip

Marty

Looks to me like <thundertiger4u> has already closed shop. So much for the cheap O/B prices :unsure:

Back