what you think about this

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! Now your talkin' my kinda number's,,and with a mid-mounted radio box too.

I could not get a mid-box to run as good as the front, course, I live in Oregon :blink:

Well sounds like your on the right "track" Phil,, did you try any different angles on the wing up front before you decieded on that angle, or no?

Are there gonna be any Mutt's at Evansville to run with?

Jerry Wyss said:
Yeah! Now your talkin' my kinda number's,,and with a mid-mounted radio box too.I could not get a mid-box to run as good as the front, course, I live in Oregon :blink:

Well sounds like your on the right "track" Phil,, did you try any different angles on the wing up front before you decieded on that angle, or no?

Are there gonna be any Mutt's at Evansville to run with?

103524[/snapback]

I hope to keep up with the competition :lol: Most of the SSP45 are close or over 60 there.

I didnt add the wing, it is almost neutral. It could use some angle but it is glued in that position. I could add some small flaps to the TE of the wing.

Maybe a good Mutt will show up, Brian S. in the club there has one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to keep up with the competition :lol: Most of the SSP45 are close or over 60 there.

I didnt add the wing, it is almost neutral. It could use some angle but it is glued in that position. I could add some small flaps to the TE of the wing.

Maybe a good Mutt will show up, Brian S. in the club there has one.

103545[/snapback]

Well my Mutt wasn't ready in time. The Mutt saw the water in testing Friday for the first time. I can't race a boat with that little time on it, so I will get it set for the next race.

Brian S.

Phil

What motor mount did you use "not the drop down one "

And could you tell me what strut you using

Any reason for the wing in front of the nose?

Thanks

rchydro said:
PhilWhat motor mount did you use "not the drop down one "

And could you tell me what strut you using

Any reason for the wing in front of the nose?

Thanks

103962[/snapback]

I use the Speedmaster hydro mount It is the universal that you can make 5 inches wide with the various spacers. You can use the dropdown mount there is room for it but this puts the shaft angle a bit less.

Speedmaster has a new sporthydro strut that is nice we have been using the dvmb extended strut and cutting off about 1/2 inch to set the drive dog at the backof the tramsom.

The front canards are an option, they do help with the ride but I have seen a few run very well with out them.

hey, where did phils pics of his new stealth rt boat go? it's not in the intlwaters gallery anymore?...thanks..

jinxjx said:
hey, where did phils pics of his new stealth rt boat go? it's not in the intlwaters gallery anymore?...thanks..
110030[/snapback]

I may have deleted that album when i was in there cleaning up and making room for more. I have put that project aside and will be doing some changes before running it agian. I will report on the progress and have some new pictures

PHIL

Back