What up Buck

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, I see that your therapy is not working, again. Smoking the pills, drinking the mash and talking the trash, again, huh.
Careful, that is a bad combination. Just shows everyone your true condition.
Better to be old than to be pathetic.

Charles
So there again old man time you get your FACTS STRAIT.
Never had to have therapy or needed it.
Don't smoke any pills...LOL what ever the F that is.
And as far as talking trash think you started it as always.
Kind a getting old you hammering me all the time.
That is the pathetic part.
1629598828310.png

Last edited:
After reading and re reading your post, I cannot decide if you were trying to compliment me or insult me. Either way, in your drunken rambling frustrations, is it envy, jealousy or love?
IF it is love then I must disappoint you....you are not my type.

You cannot match wits with me...you do not have the hardware OR the software.
If this is over your head, I will try to explain it on YOUR level.

OH, I see that you are STILL struggling with the spell check too.....even after all these years.

Charles

You ever see the movie "My cousin Vinny"?
I love that movie!!! Morisa Tormei was so cute and good looking!! Knockout body too!!

Remember the part where Vinny was doing the card trick ? That was a great part too....

But,,, as with all tricks, they are just that..a trick!
If you watch closely, you can see where he drops his hand below the table as he throws away the card that was covering the joker card!

Kinda just like you do in the video, where you drop the rotor disk housing out of camera sight as you flick off the thin rotor disk that typically sticks to the housing with a little bit of oil...

There was no reason to drop your hand as you pulled the rotor housing off... why not just open it up in front of the camera in full view???
Hmmm???

Remember.... you can't sh!t an old bullsh!tter!!

Nobody, and I mean nobody pulls the wool over the eyes of a Trapani...
Around 20 years ago a guy at a race in Huntsville pulled a CMB big block apart to check something. He forgot to reinstall the disc when assembling the engine. The engine cranked and they threw the boat in but it didn’t launch. Jeff Lutz

David and I disagreed about the whether the engine would run without a disc valve in it. At the time, I had never seen or heard of this happening so we made a bet over a six pack of beer.
He demonstrated that it would in fact run without the disc valve installed with his video, he won the bet.
I did not send him the beer but I offered to give it to him in person if he would ride to Hobart with me, no expense to him at all. I like the company of other boaters so we can chat about our common interest. He would not do this so as a alternate I sent him some WHAM dry rub that is considered by many to be one of the best seasoning on the market.

I though that would put an end to our bet until I could give him the beer but it seems every time that he gets drunk that he has to re hash that he won. I could care less really, hell I have lost bets before.

Then when he gets his head bad he likes to make post on here for his ego or whatever, that are misleading or completely wrong. This hobby is a lot of fun but none of us, especially the new boaters, need this crap to confuse them. If I make a post on here you can bet that it is fact to the best of my knowledge and ability.

I have tried to back off and allow him an easy way out several times but this has not worked either.

Soooooo if he wants to continue this then bring it on...........I am not even warmed up yet.

Charles

Back