What is everyone doing???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the jig done to build a plug from a modified ML kit for the 82 Gas Scale Pak. Have just about all the hardware except for the water cooled exhaust manifold.
Gizmo 30.5 with their Vision pipe. Speedmaster hardware, Sanwa waterproof 7.4 volt servos.

Both Bruce at Gizmo and Bill Brandt at Rattlesnake RC have been really helpful in assembling the right pieces and all around good advice for my first Gas Scale. Seems like the class is gaining popularity in RCU.

I have 5 scale nitro boats (two of which have never been in the water) so this looked like a fun project to do something new if not a longer project to build plugs, molds and carbon fiber/foam layups. Going to see if I can make a better mousetrap.

Attachments

• Pak Project 1.JPG
    Pak Project 1.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 73
  • Pak Project 2.JPG
    Pak Project 2.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
Im down to working one day a week thanks to this stinking virus, and am I ever using this found time to mess around with hobby related stuff!
Im finishing up little projects like wrapping up my Whiplash FE Sport hydro, cleaning an organizing my RC related stuff, and even doing some test and tune at a local pond!
Whats everyone else doing during these difficult times? I have no doubt that we will get thru this......in time.
**** it, I also hated it. This disgusting virus is making me ruin everything. Everything can't work, I can't do anything but walk around the house.
I'm fed up with this scene, just hope it goes away as quickly as possible. Perhaps I fully understand your feelings now. But even if we are upset, we still have to obey orders at home. Try to do it, do it well for Covid to disappear as quickly as possible. Come on man

This is one of my current projects. Been sitting on the shelf since early 80's
Can anyone tell me what it is? I know just want to see who else might remember.
Im going to modify it some and put a current era turn fin on it. Biggest issue I had with it was it slid very badly.
its quite heavy but it ran good in the day and the weight might just be beneficial.
OK folks what you got to say? Plesae dont tell me the motors dont match because they do insideIMG_1661.JPGIMG_1662.JPGIMG_1663.JPGIMG_1664.JPG

004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPGIve been jumping from one project to the next.....gotta admit im having a BALL! I find myself so thankful and grateful to God for family, friends, health, a paycheck, and a simple, little basement workshop that I can play in!!The replies to my post have been tremendous, and im glad that for the most part everyone is doing ok and hanging in there.....because that's really all we can do!

Just staying busy in my propeller shop like usual.
Just like Charlie and Tom self quarantined.

Stay Safe,
Test Alone At A Lake Near You !!!

Mark Sholund

Been working. Long hours, lotsa miles. First full day off in 16. One trailer is groceries and that gets delivered, the next trailer is trash to be dumped. Poor Wal Mart drivers packing Autoloader shotguns. Be nice to the drivers folks, They are keeping this continent functioning. If you want out of the house, , get a CDL license. Uncle Sam wants you.

Can't fly to the UK so no ready access to boating. So I have been focusing on my garage conversion into a workshop/mancave to take up boating here :)

Its certainly making the time fly!

This is one of my current projects. Been sitting on the shelf since early 80's
Can anyone tell me what it is? I know just want to see who else might remember.
Im going to modify it some and put a current era turn fin on it. Biggest issue I had with it was it slid very badly.
its quite heavy but it ran good in the day and the weight might just be beneficial.
OK folks what you got to say? Plesae dont tell me the motors dont match because they do insideView attachment 279491View attachment 279492View attachment 279493View attachment 279494
That isn't an old twinkle toes is it?

Latest posts

Back