What else, Grim?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

Hey Mike,

What else do you have coming out? You have been very busy.. Head shims, boom shims..

All good stuff.. Can't wait to see what's next.

Charley

Charley

Well lets see.

A 1440 21 tunnel hull prop that has 3.3 cup and is back cut. Great prop for the Villain S1 and others. It is a copy of the prop that has won 4 of the national tittles for me. It a good prop and we have sold it in the past, just not on my website. The second product is a new Prop Pitch Gauge. It is allot like the Hughy but much easier to use. It is a very serious product and will be the most expensive thing on out list. Trust me when i say this thing is incredible. Wow is it cool and it works very, very well.

We also have sleeve shims coming out for CMB 67s and other motors in the future.

NOW FOR THE BIG NEWS. At least for us (we are just about done with our shopping cart system for our website) weee..

It looks like we are close to launching this thing but first I would like to test everything before we push the button. By the way Mister Tom is the man when it comes to this..thanks tom.

Is there more...you bet..

Thanks for asking..

Grim ;D

I was hoping for some props.. Steve Hauge said you did such a nice job on the 1440's and I wanted to try one on my tunnel.

Cool..

What else, what else... ;D

Charley......

You already have one of those good 1440's. Now all you need is the hull for it ;D ;D

If you want me to build one for you, just go through Mike. Also if anyone else want's a Villain built please feel free to contact either Mike or myself for details & pricing.

Later.......

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the props, Steve. They do look nice.

Don't have the money for a new boat so I will have to settle for my old, crummy WOF and that tired out Rossi. Please be kind next year.. You guys are too fast for me.

Here's shooting for 3rd, 4th, 5th maybe.. Guess it depends on how many villians show up at the D4 races.. :(

Charley

Back