What do you do for living?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my career, I was a technician/supervisor in the injection molding business. Six years ago I went to work for International Paper as a general laborer for a substantial pay raise. Currently on third shift running their robotic palletizer. The division (Beverage Packaging) is currently up for sale, and probably by end of summer a different entity will be signing my pay checks - or showing us all the door... That's what I do to keep dry and the lights on...lol

I have played music for many years, generally if I'm not in a band, I'm racing boats.. Right now I'm in music mode, and for the past couple of years I have had the pleasure of being the bassist for "The Guinness Brothers Band". They keep me busy over 40 weekends a year, and we play in clubs and special events throughout western Michigan. Photos, schedules, and MP3 downloads available at www.gbrothers.com.

Currently putting together a third source of income... a little ebay business... selling some of my wife's crafts among other things...

Back