West Palm Beach, FL Race June 28 & 29

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful quiet for a race coming up in a week yes i will be there and Rick worked hard on the boat got the kinks out see ya there. Robert

Robert;

Whats up with changing your I.W. screen name all the time, and what does M at M Racing mean anyway?

Yes it is real quiet for a week before the race, maybe it's been canceled and no one told us????

As far as getting the "kinks" worked ot of the sport-40, Great, glad to hear it, you should have clean water ahead of you the entire weekend, I'm not running sport-40!!!

Now, 20MONO is another story, you will be looking at the transom of the "Little Purple People Eater" all weekend, except for that brief moment while I'm next to you, as I go by lapping you!!!!! HA HA

BEEEP BEEEP Move it over, I'm coming by

See Ya There

ricK,i think he's trying to keep on the down low.

how do the entries look?????? from post #2

IM SURPRISED THAT THE PREMIER BOAT DOES NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!! TO THE ENTIES AS OF YET..

Last edited by a moderator:
Different computer Rick had 2 go down on me so decided to change the name actually suppose to be & but still learning to spell lol

WOW!!!!!

"Different computer Rick had 2 go down on me"

Both at the same time? how did that feel?

"so decided to change the name"

Changed your name? So no one would know your computers are going down on you?

Back