Welcome Andrea Cavalli

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i agree lol i can pm him the number lol
laugh.gif

This is the guy that Al mentioned in his posts about distributors, I beleive he is the european distributor for AA engines. Martin.

That's the picture Rob took in Edmonton when Al first got them. It's the prototype not the actual engine as it is now. Still looks good though

Last edited by a moderator:
The Euro is currently headed down against the greenback due to instability in Greece and other Euro nations...If this guy paid for these motors "up front" he can probably sell them for U$D at a better margin than they could be sold by the US distributor.

It's kinda fun to watch the markets at work :)

I'm of the opinion that motor manufacturers like CMB and Picco would better listen to customers in this market....unlikely that Novarossi would since USA is already the largest market for them.

I'm betting the net effect will be lower prices on some motors from the Euro zone.

Andrea Cavalli is the European Distributor for A/A engines. When the engines were produced I supplied him several 21 and 45 size engines.

He has a hobby shop in Bergamo, Italy. It is a great little shop specializing in R/C boats. Most of his business is mail order.

He is a good racer and has helped many European modelers get into the hobby. He is also a manufacturer of competition gas boats and a supplier of specialized parts.

Andrea has visited me in the USA and when I go to Italy, I stay at his house. He is a dear friend to me and my family.

His house was built in 1260, and when Columbus discovered America, Andrea's family was living in that house.

His father is a retired driver for Porsche. His family knows a lot about competition and racing. I respect his advice and business sense.

If you are in Eurpoe and looking for an A/A engine, please contact Andrea. He is a man of his word and you can trust him.

Andrea Cavalli is the European Distributor for A/A engines. When the engines were produced I supplied him several 21 and 45 size engines.

He has a hobby shop in Bergamo, Italy. It is a great little shop specializing in R/C boats. Most of his business is mail order.

He is a good racer and has helped many European modelers get into the hobby. He is also a manufacturer of competition gas boats and a supplier of specialized parts.

Andrea has visited me in the USA and when I go to Italy, I stay at his house. He is a dear friend to me and my family.

His house was built in 1260, and when Columbus discovered America, Andrea's family was living in that house.

His father is a retired driver for Porsche. His family knows a lot about competition and racing. I respect his advice and business sense.

If you are in Eurpoe and looking for an A/A engine, please contact Andrea. He is a man of his word and you can trust him.
Hi Alan,

I'm Andrea, writing with Alessandro's account...I'm waiting my personal account validation by the admin!

Thanks for the nice words you wrote about me, you know everything I'm doing on these engines, I've just talked with factory about the worlds in Hungary ;) .

I think that ebay is a good window to promote your/our engines, that's why I'm selling there at the same price as you do...I think that no matter where the engines were sold/bought (naturally at "right price"), we have only to provide modelers good engines at good prices, maybe 300 engines before this winter !!!!

Sure I don't sell engines in USA !!!

At the end, I hate people talking without knowing ... :)

bye bye

Andrea Cavalli

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, two photos...

one is a aa21 crankcase just out the mould :)

aa21-mould.jpg

other is a aa21, European version ;)

aa21-0.jpg

Bye bye

Welcome aboard. I don't think anyone had any ill will toward you, was just that nobody knew you and Al were working together. I think Al's good word will smooth over any problems. I know it has for me :)

Here's a question for you Andrea just cause I'm curious, what engines were you all running before Al came out with the AA line???

Here's a question for you Andrea just cause I'm curious, what engines were you all running before Al came out with the AA line???
...I'm a gas boater...

Anyway the most used engine here in Europe is Cmb, in hydro classes there were few Mac, too.

Think that my shop is about 50 km from Rossi (A/A) factory, about 40 km from Cmb (Mac), about 35 km from Picco !!!!

Back