WCRA RACE#2 WHERE ARE THE RTRS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer race put on by Tampa Model Boaters along with Brandon Model Boaters ...the weather gods couldn't stop this one !! Great action and a killer time had by all despite some rain . Thanks for all the hard work by the Tampa club to get this thing running under harsh conditions ..turned out to be a great day !

Kickin Jambalaya from Mark Grannis ...man that was great ! Thanks buddy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gibson/Primo=====BUELLER,,,,,,,,,,BUELLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUELLER. :huh: :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( :( :( :(
Total lightweights ...little rain ...Ha !! :lol: :lol:

Well Tom, Bill was running RTR after all, and thats like watching paint dry on a good day :huh:

Let alone actually driving in the wind and rain :p

And Primo runs tunnels and we already know how those guys feel about snotty weather- candyazz'z :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Although the SNIPERS looked pretty darn good in the rough stuff ;)

Mark- KILLER EATS !!!!!! Nothing could have been better to chow on a wet sloppy day- THANKS B)

I was on the CD stand/wet-cold and hungry when you popped the lid to stir it late am my mouth was watering.......

It was awesome.............

Andy

I'm happy you enjoyed it as much as I liked cooking it for you all!

I want to thank John Sheffield for supplying the scallops and shrimp. They really made the dish extra special.

MG

Gibson/Primo=====BUELLER,,,,,,,,,,BUELLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUELLER. :huh: :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( :( :( :(

Well Tom, Bill was running RTR after all, and thats like watching paint dry on a good day :huh:

And Primo runs tunnels and we already know how those guys feel about snotty weather- candyazz'z :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Mark- KILLER EATS !!!!!! Nothing could have been better to chow on a wet sloppy day- THANKS B)

I was on the CD stand/wet-cold and hungry when you popped the lid to stir it late am my mouth was watering.......

It was awesome.............

Andy
Hey! I was on my way until my QUALITY GM PRODUCT decided it didnt want to start......then when it did start, i got about 12 miles up 54 and it died!! Its no wonder General Motors is in the tank!! Im so POed but im glad that it was a good race for everybody! Andy....are you DISSIN MY POOR LITTLE RTR? Thats COLD bro! :lol: i heard your new mono was haulin! Glad yer racin again!

Andy

Hey! I was on my way until my QUALITY GM PRODUCT decided it didnt want to start......then when it did start, i got about 12 miles up 54 and it died!! Its no wonder General Motors is in the tank!! Im so POed but im glad that it was a good race for everybody! Andy....are you DISSIN MY POOR LITTLE RTR? Thats COLD bro! :lol: i heard your new mono was haulin! Glad yer racin again!

How convenient it died at your shop on 54 so ...you might work on your boats all day !!!!!!! :lol: at least when my van died on the Suncoast Pkway on the way to the first tamapa race two years ago , I had a towing bill and a mechanics bill to substantiate the abscence .......and you have ?????????? B) :lol:

RTR......... YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: lol:

How convenient it died at your shop on 54 so ...you might work on your boats all day !!!!!!! :lol: at least when my van died on the Suncoast Pkway on the way to the first tamapa race two years ago , I had a towing bill and a mechanics bill to substantiate the abscence .......and you have ?????????? B) :lol:

RTR......... YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: lol:

Bill

I'm not dissing the RTR'S -They are GREAT,

ESP when you need a lunch break and your running the recovery boat/turn judging or calling a race........ :p

btw- Turning the key off isn't broken down :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

See ya next time....... ;)

Randy sure has gotten quiet :eek: :eek: :huh:

The Pond Pirates

Want to thank everyone that made this happen!!!! Rain? What rain? Thanks to all who braved the foul weather and a very full day of racing..

Mark, that Jambalia? that freakin food was AWESOME

Randy sure has gotten quiet :eek: :eek: :huh:

Sorry, I got skeerd by the Paul Dellegato doom and gloom forecast, not to mention the thunder at my house at 5:00am. ONE MONTH TO CHARLESTON............... Time to hunker down in the Laboratory and prepare for the madness.

Back