WCRA RACE#2 WHERE ARE THE RTRS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entered 5 boats for this one , 3 - real fuel , 2 - gas !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
you really ARE trying to kill me..........ARENT YOU??!! :rolleyes: One of these days, im gonna enter like..like 9 boats and you are gonna pit for me for EVERY HEAT!! :lol: Of course you KNOW im up to the task! I just hope you dont WEAR YOURSELF OUT being my pitman....for my 2 classes...you know my great big heavy RTR and my HUGE Sport 21! :p Sincerely, your AVIL ADDICTED BOATING BROTHER!!
It just dawned on me, I'm gonna need a pitman for Open-Mono :blink:

Your busy with Tom-

Rod-Donny-Gene-Mike-Tommy all run Open Mono.....

Hearle- Primo .......

Care to lead the lamb to the slaughter ??????? ;) :eek: :p

Andy

you really ARE trying to kill me..........ARENT YOU??!! :rolleyes: One of these days, im gonna enter like..like 9 boats and you are gonna pit for me for EVERY HEAT!! :lol: Of course you KNOW im up to the task! I just hope you dont WEAR YOURSELF OUT being my pitman....for my 2 classes...you know my great big heavy RTR and my HUGE Sport 21! :p Sincerely, your AVIL ADDICTED BOATING BROTHER!!

Your busy with Tom-

Hearle- Primo .......

Andy
I got your back

RP

P.S. Take a picture of it now, that way you have memories...............

Your busy with Tom-

Hearle- Primo .......

Andy
I got your back

RP

You owe me a new keyboard- I just spit beer all over this one .......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Your busy with Tom-

Hearle- Primo .......

Andy
I got your back

RP

Thanks

Andy
You know you shouldn't drink & drive!!

(keyboard racin)

Your busy with Tom-

Hearle- Primo .......

Andy
I got your back

RP

Thanks

Andy

(keyboard racin)
HAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your busy with Tom-

Hearle- Primo .......

Andy
I got your back

RP

Thanks

Andy

(keyboard racin)
HAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better not stand next to me on the drivers stand Foley- LOL !!!!

I got your keyboard Rick.........

Boy you know Rick's talking smack when you run out of available smilie's in a thread !!!!!!!

]

Yeah I heard you were a flatulent SOB besides being an Ugly sumbiotch !! :lol: :lol:

]

Yeah I heard you were a flatulent SOB besides being an Ugly sumbiotch !! :lol: :lol:
Andy shows up to a race with his boat everybody will faint..................

Not only do I plan to show up with one- I'm gonna race it too :p

You said you where my pitman- don't faint until AFTER the first heat :blink:

Just renewed the NAMBA membership- entry is paid- plenty of fuel and plugs..........

I'm in, test next Sunday at the new lake and see you na sayers the next weekend..... :p

Into the lions den I jump ;)

Andy

Not only do I plan to show up with one- I'm gonna race it too :p You said you where my pitman- don't faint until AFTER the first heat :blink:

Just renewed the NAMBA membership- entry is paid- plenty of fuel and plugs..........

I'm in, test next Sunday at the new lake and see you na sayers the next weekend..... :p

Into the lions den I jump ;)

Andy
Like the prison scene in Shawshank Redemption.

FRESH FISH !

FRESH FISH !

Sincerely,

UNABOATER

Randy make sure you take a picture if Andy does race we have to pin it up some where lol

Going to be taking a trip to Tampa in the next couple months to visit family. Hope to check out the site while I am there. Will be staying near Gunn Hwy/ Veterans toll. Wont have any boats with me since so far it will be a trip on the Gold Wing. Wanna check out howw things are run in the land of NAMBA.

OR - :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You could just use the clubs new website :blink:

http://www.tampamodelboatclub.com/Home_Page.html

The old club was a stones throw from where your going to be staying, it was a great lake to race but the weeds got the best of it.

That said, the new site is AWESOME and should provide for some great racing. It's not very far from where your gonna be.

If you need help , look me up when you get here.

Andy

We had the opportunity to practice at the new Tampa Model Boat Club Pond yesterday and the course is awesome an drives great. Looking forward to the first race at this new pond next Sunday. The pond owner got in 100+ laps with Rods Gas Mono and he is going to be REALLY GOOD. An RC Car Racer and Helicopter Flier, he was a natural. What a great facility and the owner is SO HELPFUL to our club. Reminds me a little of the Charleston arrangement with a private lake owner.

Not too late to register for this race.....

We had the opportunity to practice at the new Tampa Model Boat Club Pond yesterday and the course is awesome an drives great. Looking forward to the first race at this new pond next Sunday. The pond owner got in 100+ laps with Rods Gas Mono and he is going to be REALLY GOOD. An RC Car Racer and Helicopter Flier, he was a natural. What a great facility and the owner is SO HELPFUL to our club. Reminds me a little of the Charleston arrangement with a private lake owner.
Marty & Rod,

Chad & I will be there with 2 C hydros and the twin. We will also be cooking up some of our "Race Day Jambalya". It is no way near the gourmet quality of Mr. Bob Murphy's. (I'm sure you remember those great old days!) None the less, it is a tasty rib sticker!

MG

Marty & Rod,

Chad & I will be there with 2 C hydros and the twin. We will also be cooking up some of our "Race Day Jambalya". It is no way near the gourmet quality of Mr. Bob Murphy's. (I'm sure you remember those great old days!) None the less, it is a tasty rib sticker!

MG

Great.....

Murphy's food was SPECIAL.

Back