WCRA RACE#2 WHERE ARE THE RTRS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to Sunday. Did Gas Tunnel make it? Trying to find a dirt bike to ride between heats to see if I still got it in me. :p

Gas tunnel did not make and RTR did not make.

But we do have 115 boats to date with 69 heats to run.

5 boats in open hydro with 3 twins!!!!!!!!!

What a great way to break in the new site.

Thanks for the support.

Rod H

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to Sunday. Did Gas Tunnel make it? Trying to find a dirt bike to ride between heats to see if I still got it in me. :p
I'll throw my KTM 450 in the trailer ........... :lol:

Whaaaaat? You still have a big bore bike????? I got a rid of my KX 500 YEARS ago . That track is NOT a big bore track.. :) (unless you are Jeff Ward), However if you put a big sprocket on it you may be able to have some fun! You rip one lap on the pipe, you have a six pack of "Girls" waiting for you when you are done :) Just looking at that thing give me pain :(

But we do have 110 boats to date with 66 heats to run.

Thanks for the support.

Rod H
Rod.....is it too late to enter another boat since im not going to be able to run my RTR because there wasnt enough of em to make a class? Man im BUMMED! :(

Thanks for the support.

Rod H
Rod.....is it too late to enter another boat since im not going to be able to run my RTR because there wasnt enough of em to make a class? Man im BUMMED! :(
Bummed ??? Wait ...you have a Smokin sport 40 ...a Killer Scale boat , a Killer 20 Mono ., Nice 20 Hydro ...Come on man run the good stuff ...save the RTR for when your 80 years old !!!!!! ADRENALINE BRO it's all about SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the support.

Rod H
Bummed ??? Wait ...you have a Smokin sport 40 ...a Killer Scale boat , a Killer 20 Mono ., Nice 20 Hydro ...Come on man run the good stuff ...save the RTR for when your 80 years old !!!!!! ADRENALINE BRO it's all about SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEAH, BUT BUT BUT BUT........RTR was the one class left that no one took too seriously..thats what made it fun!! Now i gotta get all racey an' stuff.... gotta get kinda serious.....Jeeeesh i hate that! maybe ill just go fishin :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support.

Rod H

YEAH, BUT BUT BUT BUT........RTR was the one class left that no one took too seriously..thats what made it fun!! Now i gotta get all racey an' stuff.... gotta get kinda serious.....Jeeeesh i hate that! maybe ill just go fishin :rolleyes:
No fishing this weekend bud ...no weasling out ......you are THRASHING !!!! Gotta make this one or you will be in some deep shiott for a while ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the support.

Rod H

No fishing this weekend bud ...no weasling out ......you are THRASHING !!!! Gotta make this one or you will be in some deep shiott for a while ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You could enter your RTR in open hydro. Just drive staight in you lane. We'll pick our way through...lol!

MG

Thanks for the support.

Rod H
Looks like WCRA is healthy for '09. BILL, Don't WUSS out on us now, your partner in crime is depending on ya........ :ph34r:

Thanks for the support.

Rod H

Fishing!!!! What is this thing with fish? :) I will come over and wake you up...3:00AM okay? :) You should run that thing in open hydro... DO IT!!

Bill

What Freq and class do you want in? We are not adding any more heats but we can fill the heats we have. Come on Bill bring your rtr scale, rtr mono, rtr 20 hydro,rtr sport 40 and have some fun!

Thanks

Rod

Back