WCRA RACE#2 WHERE ARE THE RTRS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill What Freq and class do you want in? We are not adding any more heats but we can fill the heats we have. Come on Bill bring your rtr scale, rtr mono, rtr 20 hydro,rtr sport 40 and have some fun!

Thanks

Rod
Thanks Rod....ill get back to you quick as i can...I honestly dont even know what i have that will run...some of em have not been run in a long time. IM JUST MESSIN' WITH YOU GUYS!! :) This is one race i WONT miss even if i can only run one boat!! Besides, "GO FAST" will never let me live it down..HE HAS NO MERCY!! Mark, i appreciate the invite to run my 35

mph RTR with the 85+ mph hydros that you guys run....BUT I THINK ILL TAKE A RAINCHECK ON THAT DEAL :lol: :lol: !!

Norm, I think you really WOULD like to see that wouldnt you...you MADMAN!!!

Bill What Freq and class do you want in? We are not adding any more heats but we can fill the heats we have. Come on Bill bring your rtr scale, rtr mono, rtr 20 hydro,rtr sport 40 and have some fun!

Thanks

Rod
Thanks Rod....ill get back to you quick as i can...I honestly dont even know what i have that will run...some of em have not been run in a long time. IM JUST MESSIN' WITH YOU GUYS!! :) This is one race i WONT miss even if i can only run one boat!! Besides, "GO FAST" will never let me live it down..HE HAS NO MERCY!! Mark, i appreciate the invite to run my 35

mph RTR with the 85+ mph hydros that you guys run....BUT I THINK ILL TAKE A RAINCHECK ON THAT DEAL :lol: :lol: !!

Norm, I think you really WOULD like to see that wouldnt you...you MADMAN!!!
I think you can win! at least 3rd!! Stay in lane one and on the buoys.

DRIVERS MEETING 7:45 AM!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod H.
No.Beer.Sat.night :blink: ////Sorry.broken.keyboard.no.space.bar :( :( :( =================================Like/a/broken/jaw/for.me :p :huh: :huh: ``````````````````````````makes.typing.a.trick ;) `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````See.you.girls.Sunday!!!!!!!

Mark,

I will get you a head count Thursday eve.

Bill,

You are in 20 Mono 68.

Thanks

Rod

Rod H.
No.Beer.Sat.night :blink: ////Sorry.broken.keyboard.no.space.bar :( :( :( =================================Like/a/broken/jaw/for.me :p :huh: :huh: ``````````````````````````makes.typing.a.trick ;) `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````See.you.girls.Sunday!!!!!!!
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRINK AND TYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rod H.
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRINK AND TYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
THATS.IT``````KEYBOARD./RACING/COMES.TO.AN.END.SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!.............F=ingKeyboard............

Entered 5 boats for this one , 3 - real fuel , 2 - gas !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
you really ARE trying to kill me..........ARENT YOU??!! :rolleyes: One of these days, im gonna enter like..like 9 boats and you are gonna pit for me for EVERY HEAT!! :lol: Of course you KNOW im up to the task! I just hope you dont WEAR YOURSELF OUT being my pitman....for my 2 classes...you know my great big heavy RTR and my HUGE Sport 21! :p Sincerely, your AVIL ADDICTED BOATING BROTHER!!
It just dawned on me, I'm gonna need a pitman for Open-Mono :blink:

Your busy with Tom-

Rod-Donny-Gene-Mike-Tommy all run Open Mono.....

Hearle- Primo .......

Care to lead the lamb to the slaughter ??????? ;) :eek: :p

Andy
I got your back

RP

P.S. Take a picture of it now, that way you have memories...............

You owe me a new keyboard- I just spit beer all over this one .......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Andy
PRIMO!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Rod H.
THATS.IT``````KEYBOARD./RACING/COMES.TO.AN.END.SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!.............F=ingKeyboard............
Lucky for you Andy that the warn-o-meter is no more! That would have been a strike right there!

WOW it's been forever sence I've had time to log on between work and Building a new site. Realy hopeing everyone has a good time and likes the new site see ya all Sun. :blink:

Wow , lake looks great and the Tampa Model Boaters have rolled out the Green carpet for this one ! Great site and the motocross track behind the pits is awesome !! Can't wait to race tomorrow on this sheltered lake ! :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good.Times.Guys/Gals ;) It.was.fun!!!!!! B) B) B) Good.to.see.you.all.again................

Last edited by a moderator:
Back