WCRA one day Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH YEAH!!!! If ya missed it you shoulda been there. Great Racing and good weather

Fun times in "O Town", it felt like "home " over there; Airplanes Flying overhead, 12ft. Gators, good people. :D It would be great to see this series grow bigger. ;)

Norm Doerr
Agreat day in Orlando, killer weather too.... Norm I for one would love to see some more races added to the WCRA schedule, how do we make it happen????

OH YEAH!!!! If ya missed it you shoulda been there. Great Racing and good weather

Fun times in "O Town", it felt like "home " over there; Airplanes Flying overhead, 12ft. Gators, good people. :D It would be great to see this series grow bigger. ;)

Norm Doerr
Agreat day in Orlando, killer weather too.... Norm I for one would love to see some more races added to the WCRA schedule, how do we make it happen????
Those 1 day races are really fun and especially if you are not the host club. :)

Would like to see more of them....

Marty Davis

Norm Doerr
I think all we need are two more to the schedule. All the clubs in the series host two per year. One more club picking up two more would be perfect. OR two clubs picking up one more each.

As for making it happen, I would say to keep challenging our racing comrades/ rivals, to come out and race with us. I bet there are some boaters who should have showed and did not, also there are some that did not know about the event(s)

Norm Doerr

There you have it guys, who's up for adding 2 race dates to next years schedule, anybody want to step and offer to host a third and maybe 4th event , Tampa IS a killer sight,hint hint....... ;)

I agree with you guys. The one day races are the best as far as I am concerned. Much more laid back then the two dayers and also less costly. I will speak to my club, SCRB, and see if we can put on a one dayer next year. See you back there in "Big O" in two weeks when, thanks to the generorosity of the Orlando Club, we will be putting on our race. Perry

I agree with you guys. The one day races are the best as far as I am concerned. Much more laid back then the two dayers and also less costly. I will speak to my club, SCRB, and see if we can put on a one dayer next year. See you back there in "Big O" in two weeks when, thanks to the generorosity of the Orlando Club, we will be putting on our race. Perry
Perry it was great to see you out and about Sunday at the pond, Hope to see ya with a radio in your hands before long. ;) Andy

Back