WCRA one day Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orlando Culvert Dodgers, Inc. will be hosting the WCRA Race on Sunday Oct 29th. Gates will open at 7:00 am and racing will begin after check-in.

Nitro and Gas Classes as per flyer.

West Coast Racing Aaan.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and gals there Norm . B)
Only one Gal....unless you mean something else :p
You knew what I meant, Shiela will make 2 , lol. Glad to see yours is back on her feet to drive that wicked fast A-MONO. Is Marty coming over???
OOOPs I thought you were just talking about the Tampa Crew :eek: I am hoping Marty will come over. I need to run with him in 40 hydro.... (hopefully I can catch him) :blink: Once Karen gets used to racing we may have more speed for that boat :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You knew what I meant, Shiela will make 2 , lol. Glad to see yours is back on her feet to drive that wicked fast A-MONO. Is Marty coming over???
OOOPs I thought you were just talking about the Tampa Crew :eek: I am hoping Marty will come over. I need to run with him in 40 hydro.... (hopefully I can catch him) :blink: Once Karen gets used to racing we may have more speed for that boat :p
You HAVE MORE SPEED in that thing?? :eek: Very nice. sent ya a pm. We gonna do any testing at Tampa prior to the race???

You HAVE MORE SPEED in that thing?? :eek: Very nice. sent ya a pm. We gonna do any testing at Tampa prior to the race???
YES :rolleyes: Sat. Morning. :blink:

I have already sent in my entry for both 20 hydro and 40 hydro. AWill test to see about Open Offshore on Saturday. :lol:

Marty Davis

I have already sent in my entry for both 20 hydro and 40 hydro. AWill test to see about Open Offshore on Saturday. :lol:

Marty Davis
This is going to be VERY interesting ...never a dull moment at the Tampa Lake :D I don't think ANYONE has tried that :unsure:

I wont miss that for nothing B) See you guys Sat am .. If that dang offshore course wasnt so big, I'd almost think about it too. ;) Maybe Brandon's last one day.........hhhmmmm.

I wont miss that for nothing B) See you guys Sat am .. If that dang offshore course wasnt so big, I'd almost think about it too. ;) Maybe Brandon's last one day.........hhhmmmm.
Andy;

If Marty tries to run a 20 outrigger on it.. I am sure you can try a 40 mono... :blink: Just take it easy around that buoy that is 1000 ft out and the rest should be easy :D I am wondering about fuel.. We may have to tape a tank on the bow.. I will bring a couple tanks. :)

Andy;

If Marty tries to run a 20 outrigger on it.. I am sure you can try a 40 mono... :blink: Just take it easy around that buoy that is 1000 ft out and the rest should be easy :D I am wondering about fuel.. We may have to tape a tank on the bow.. I will bring a couple tanks. :)

A 20 Rigger in Offshore??? Not sure where this is going but Offshore boats must resemble the real deal to actually race in the District 3 Open Offshore class.

Hey Norm can you get ahold of Marty and tell him I need an alternate for his 20 Hydro someone was already on A4 when his enrty came in. Any other A channel is open.

Ron

Last edited:
Andy;

A 20 Rigger in Offshore??? Not sure where this is going but Offshore boats must resemble the real deal to actually race in the District 3 Open Offshore class.

Hey Norm can you get ahold of Marty and tell him I need an alternate for his 20 Hydro someone was already on A4 when his enrty came in. Any other A channel is open.

Ron
Shoot :eek: I forgot about that.... I suppose the old "glue the plastic torso on the boat trick" has been eliminated too ;) :unsure: .. Any other news to spoil the party :p :D I will tell him.... I am not sure if he has another frequency for that radio..not even sure if the radio he has is capable of changing frequencies.. :eek: I will ask him today... How is 40 Hydro shaping up?

Norm

Ron
Ron:

I can run any A channel. Just let me know which and I can switch off of A4.
Chris:

I worked all day trying all the crystals that I had. Nothing would work without glitches except Yellow. I am in bad shape if I have to change.

Marty Davis

Back