WCRA one day Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Norm can you get ahold of Marty and tell him I need an alternate for his 20 Hydro someone was already on A4 when his enrty came in. Any other A channel is open.

Ron
Ron:

I can run any A channel. Just let me know which and I can switch off of A4.
Chris:

I worked all day trying all the crystals that I had. Nothing would work without glitches except Yellow. I am in bad shape if I have to change.

Marty Davis
Marty, Chris will change to A2 so your good to go on A4.

Ron

Hey Norm can you get ahold of Marty and tell him I need an alternate for his 20 Hydro someone was already on A4 when his enrty came in. Any other A channel is open.

Ron
Ron:

I can run any A channel. Just let me know which and I can switch off of A4.
Chris:

I worked all day trying all the crystals that I had. Nothing would work without glitches except Yellow. I am in bad shape if I have to change.

Marty Davis
Marty, Chris will change to A2 so your good to go on A4.

Ron
Thanks Ron and Chris.....

Hi Ron: I am out of the hospital now sporting a titanium plate screwed into my neck with four beautiful titanium screws. (Don't know the size) . Recuperation will take 6 to 8 weeks so you guys are safe from my driving for at least two months.

Would like to drop by the Orlando race and say hello to everyone and smell some nitro. If the Dr. says OK I will have Mark drive me over. Is there a possibility that Mark can run my sport 40 if we come?

Hope to see you. I am really missing the races. Perry

Hi Ron: I am out of the hospital now sporting a titanium plate screwed into my neck with four beautiful titanium screws. (Don't know the size) . Recuperation will take 6 to 8 weeks so you guys are safe from my driving for at least two months.

Would like to drop by the Orlando race and say hello to everyone and smell some nitro. If the Dr. says OK I will have Mark drive me over. Is there a possibility that Mark can run my sport 40 if we come?

Hope to see you. I am really missing the races. Perry

Would love to have you visit Perry and yes Mark can get in Sport 40 I will go ahead and put him in but I need the frequency.

Ron

I wont miss that for nothing B) See you guys Sat am .. If that dang offshore course wasnt so big, I'd almost think about it too. ;) Maybe Brandon's last one day.........hhhmmmm.
Andy:

It was no problem doing the Offshore course with the 20 boat ( I must admit, I was somewhat surprised). The only place that I had to be careful was on the left turn buoy. It made that fine, at a reduced speed. I could REALLY smoke around the rest of the course. It is a shame that It doesn't fit into the Offshore Rules. :)

Marty Davis

Ron: Many thanks. Primary frequency 86, backup 81. Hope to see you there. Perry
Hey Perry,

Glad to hear you are doing well. It would be nice to see you at Orlando. Steve Hearl's wife had the same type surgery on Friday and is also doing well. Norm Doerr is going to e-mail Mark regarding the trailer.

Don

I wont miss that for nothing B) See you guys Sat am .. If that dang offshore course wasnt so big, I'd almost think about it too. ;) Maybe Brandon's last one day.........hhhmmmm.
Andy:

It was no problem doing the Offshore course with the 20 boat ( I must admit, I was somewhat surprised). The only place that I had to be careful was on the left turn buoy. It made that fine, at a reduced speed. I could REALLY smoke around the rest of the course. It is a shame that It doesn't fit into the Offshore Rules. :)

Marty Davis
Marty if I could get Jerry to build me a hatch I could tape a number to the side, lol. I would loved to have seen you running that course. Too cool. We might be building a couple of .12 riggers, Im thinking competitions in the front pond??? You game??

Andy:

Marty Davis
Marty if I could get Jerry to build me a hatch I could tape a number to the side, lol. I would loved to have seen you running that course. Too cool. We might be building a couple of .12 riggers, Im thinking competitions in the front pond??? You game??

SURE, you run your .12 rigger and I will run my .21 :)

Marty

Andy:

Marty Davis

Marty
Oh Goodness Gratious..... :blink: I would definatley want to shoot some video of that :blink:

In fact we could have a series ran on the big oval, the offshore course and the small pond. :eek: That would make a great "Top Gun Challenge" Event... In fact I will be glad to WATCH :p

Andy:

Marty Davis

Marty
Oh Goodness Gratious..... :blink: I would definatley want to shoot some video of that :blink:

In fact we could have a series ran on the big oval, the offshore course and the small pond. :eek: That would make a great "Top Gun Challenge" Event... In fact I will be glad to WATCH :p

[/quote Your chicken Norm, if I gotta go against Martys .21 with a .12 , you had better toss your .45 boat in. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy:

Marty Davis

Marty

[/quote Your chicken Norm, if I gotta go against Martys .21 with a .12 , you had better toss your .45 boat in. B)
I have a loose nut on the transmitter to fix first. It is very rusty and frozen at times.. What is that round thing in the middle of the transmitter :unsure:

How the heck does one get to Lake Richard...say coming from Tampa? <_<

Norm Doerr

I-4 to the 528 (Beeline toll) east to 436 north to Lee Vista Blvd turn left lake is on the right enter thru the gate on the side of the wide open field.

How the heck does one get to Lake Richard...say coming from Tampa? <_<

Norm Doerr
Whatever you do dont do what I did last race, Took the wrong exit in the fog and payed more tolls than I thought humanly possible. :eek: Im pretty sure I paid for part of the road that morning ;) at least untill I ran out of change and started running them,LOL B)

Looking like a pretty windy Sunday on tap for Orlando, better tighten those boats up and hang on. See you guys in the AM Sunday. ;)

Looking like a pretty windy Sunday on tap for Orlando, better tighten those boats up and hang on. See you guys in the AM Sunday. ;)
Not a problem I can drive better at about 10 mph... white caps NOOO problem..
Norm,its the mono guys that are supposed to like the rough stuff,not you hydro guys. :eek: , Just keep it off the pins okay :rolleyes: I assume you got it all back together????

Not a problem I can drive better at about 10 mph... white caps NOOO problem..
Norm,its the mono guys that are supposed to like the rough stuff,not you hydro guys. :eek: , Just keep it off the pins okay :rolleyes: I assume you got it all back together????
Nope... tonight. :blink: Lots of stuff to do :ph34r:

Back