• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

Like the topic says - I'm on the lookout for a Novarossi short stroke crankshaft (inboard version not outboard)

Anyone able to help???

Tim.

John Knights got a few.... I know where I can get a long stroke real cheap (probably close to free)....

~James

Hey James,

Thanks for the tip! Gotta be a short stroke crank though!

John K - got any cranks you'd be prepared to part with? If so - how much $$ do you want for it?

Tim.

Tim this may be a stupid question, but does it have to be in "good" shape? are you using it in a motor or are you experimenting with it?

~James

James,

Its for a friend who is going to put it on a gear drive. The shaft he got with the motor had been butchered and is not usable. A stock crank that is in a usable condition will be fine.

I'm only running a L/S engine in my boat. B)

TimD said:
Hey James,Thanks for the tip! Gotta be a short stroke crank though!

John K - got any cranks you'd be prepared to part with? If so - how much $$ do you want for it?

Tim.

72525[/snapback]

Tim,

I do not have an spare one. I would have to take one out of a complete engine and I don't want to do that. There may come a time I that will have to but it is not now.

John

Thanks anyway for the response John!

Still looking -anyone got one at all?

Tim

i have a ss crank here but the thread on the end is short. i used to run this in the multi gear drive. i wll dig it out and let you know how mutch thread there is. I remember making a long nut that had a shoulder that went into the top gear deep enough to grab the thread on the crank.

I wlll see if i can find it monday night.

Regards

Dave

Getting the Nova fixed and the FF21 is on its way. Then i can come and race you Tim.

i will send the Nova and the CMB cube p&l up to you soon.

EatMyShortsRacing said:
Mark,
I'll take it!!!

Tim was asking for me :)

Ship it to Paul and I will get it from him.  Not in a real hurry.

73229[/snapback]

Done

Grim

Gotta love this board B) Mike - thanks man!

Dave - when you get the FF let me know - It will haul the mail with "that pipe" and the L/S. Hope you don't mind starting at the 30 sec. call! It will be thirsty, and the tank isn't that big....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back