• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Im starting to look at the possibly of picking up a new Sport 20 boat.

My epoxy allergy issues have made building a game changer for me........

No radio, no motor, no tank.. that’s best… I AM PICKEY.. Please do not be offended if what you have to offer does not fit what I am looking for.

Install HAS to be SUPER clean but paint can be off kilter. (It would get repainted anyway)

Just for grins.. lets see what you got.

PM me with info.

Grimracer

Thank you Tom.. I really am looking for a pre-setup boat. Even gluing in tank mounts can be hard for me. (I can do it but its a chore)

Kind Regards and thanks for reading my wanted post.

Grimracer

Mike.. that's a super offer.. lets see what we can find first. Maybe we will stumble on one.. IF that's falls thought I will contact you with details.. payment, parts outline and what not.

the dudes on I waters.. the best!

Grim

I sold Col. Beez a really slick Leecraft a while back, came to me from Rick in Ga. he might give it up, considering all the stuff he has.

Phils stealth sp20 should fit the bill, but I hear ya on the allergy, sucks, you will get what you need from here, we pull together for a brother, let us know how to help

I have one of the wood Prototypes of the Lee Craft. Needs a cowl...

If I could round up a cowl to fit this thing I might put it back in action.

Grim

Mike,

I have a mold I use for my sport 20 and sport 40 cowls. I would be willing to mold one and do the fit up for you. See the attached picture. BTW Mike Betke just fit on his new Sport 40 hull.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Sport Hulls -1.jpg

Sport 40 Cowl 2 - 5.15.13.JPG

Hey.. that just might fit (the 20 cowl).... looks cool, let me see if I can find a pic of the boat to compare... no pic here at work.. let me check at home. (its a small boat overall)

PM me a cost and your adderss so of this works out I can get payment to you.

Thanks Bert!

Grim

Mike,

I had to cut two inches down in length and one inch in height to get the cowl to fit my ML 310 hull and look correct in size for the hull.

I will have plenty of cowl to work with.

If your going to Evansville maybe Steve Peterson or Tom Kelly can bring the hull back with them to Michigan.

PM sent.

Bert Dygert

I will not be making Eville.. Rats...

Hum....

I can send it to Squeaky if that helps.. (to his MI address)

Grim

Update.. first and foremost THANK YOU everybody for reading. Right now it looks like the old "prototype" is going to come back for 2014. Bert is going to layup a cowl and fit it to the boat for me (thank you Bert).

The "prototype" is a tricky boat to drive but has won some biggies in the past. If I can get a few more years out of it that will be great.

Thanks again everybody.. here is a pic of the boat as it was (not a great pic..lol).. Bert is going to give it a new look.. Im excided.

Grim

Latest posts

Back