Walt Barney of

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Tanks 2 U & Walt's Hobbies have relocated back to Alabama.

It was a good trip until we hit Atlanta and then with all the crashes it took us 1 and a half hrs. to get thru then in Cartersville we got stopped again while the fire dept. put out a roadside fire, this trip normally take 12 hrs. this trip took over 15 hrs.

Glad to hear you made it safe. I'm dusting off all my nitro boats and it is nice to know I don't have to worry about my fuel tanks because they are all your tanks. Thanks for making a great product. They also look a lot sexier than a plastic tank. Jim

Hey Walt welcome back. Just in time for the time trials 14th through the 16th. Sunday (13th) will be a work day and play time after setup is complete.

Hey Walt welcome back. Just in time for the time trials 14th through the 16th. Sunday (13th) will be a work day and play time after setup is complete.
David,I will be in Atlanta, for the Spring nats, but will see you soon.

Thanks

Walt

Was good to see you at Brandon Walt, glad your making it back in one piece
default_wink.png

Andy

hey Walt...john bass here.....it was great to meet you this past winter down here in florida ...great times and i learned a bunch on sundays with you guys...thanks...j.b.out

Back