Waiting on the virus to go away, tired of sitting around and watching T V's old programs,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt Barney

Vendor
I have been working on boats but am limited to what I can do, as I need to paint a couple of tubs before I can start put them togather, and all of my spray equipt. and paint is in Alabama, and I'm in Florida until the all clear is given. The town I live in only has about 2K people but they have 5 cases of the virus, and with my wife's health
I will not take a chance to go to Alabama
.Walt Barney

Be safe Walt. I think i have watched every blue bloods, law and order, and NCIS Los Angeles. hopefully this is over sooner then later.

Could be a long wait, talk in Canada is stay safe until a vaccine is found..... maybe up to 18 months.
Hope this is wrong.

I want to drive home to Alaska from Arizona looks like it may be a long wait
Richard I don’t see why you can’t go home unless it’s the Canadian part of the trip? We’re head north to Michigan tomorrow morning. One of the neighbors here in Florida said they are checking people at the state borders. Sounds pretty crazy to me if that’s the case.
Be safe. John

Yes John, we checked and cant get through Canada.
an aside to that one cant get from Texas to Louisiana or vise versa
I wont sit in a petrie dish for 6 hours to fly either
If i get upper respiratory Im done, been to ER for that before
Although it has been 29 years since I quit smoking 3 packs of Camels a day it did its damage
Richard

I have been working on boats but am limited to what I can do, as I need to paint a couple of tubs before I can start put them togather, and all of my spray equipt. and paint is in Alabama, and I'm in Florida until the all clear is given. The town I live in only has about 2K people but they have 5 cases of the virus, and with my wife's health
.Walt Barney
Walt you need to check out Forged in fire there to keep you busy for a while. Charlie

They are psychopatic criminals... The Lockdown is permanent... ONLY essential Businesses will be allowed to exist from this point on. Social distancing is permanent... all social interactions will be done online. This is why Facebook purchased VR company Oculus Rift, and why Elon Musk is developing Brain-Computer Interface with Neuralink. The real reason why they are saying "social distancing" is because the Artificial Intelligence Human Tracking system they have for the 5G rollout requires some distance between people to be able to fully track everybody. This is a KNOWN issue in the tech world with the Human Tracking systems that Crowd Density causes the AI to lose track and has problems identifying people in large groups. They are using the Virus scare tactic in order to push people into the behavior of this so they can get the AI system tracking everybody without failure. (And I do mean EVERYBODY... google SpaceX Starlink). The current Debt-based Economy is going to be allowed to completely Crash with the CoronaVirus Global Lockdown being used as the excuse. System waiting in the wings to replace it will be a 100% Digital Currency. A Universal Basic Income will be available ONLY to those who have taken the Bill Gates-backed Digital Implant tied to Vaccine Records. If you are NOT needed by or qualified to work for businesses classed as 'Essential', you will NOT receive the Universal Basic Income and will be allowed to STARVE. Point Blank, this is their plan.

The UN are the main group in control of what is occurring in the world at this moment the presidents and prime ministers of the world are no longer in control ,,they have done there job,,now they just take orders and have there strings pulled by the UN!!

Still lucky to be working. Mostly doing calibration work in labs. Get out every weekend to get some sun and fresh air. Even a short drive around the neighborhood is better than sitting in front of the tv all day.

They are psychopatic criminals... The Lockdown is permanent... ONLY essential Businesses will be allowed to exist from this point on. Social distancing is permanent... all social interactions will be done online. This is why Facebook purchased VR company Oculus Rift, and why Elon Musk is developing Brain-Computer Interface with Neuralink. The real reason why they are saying "social distancing" is because the Artificial Intelligence Human Tracking system they have for the 5G rollout requires some distance between people to be able to fully track everybody. This is a KNOWN issue in the tech world with the Human Tracking systems that Crowd Density causes the AI to lose track and has problems identifying people in large groups. They are using the Virus scare tactic in order to push people into the behavior of this so they can get the AI system tracking everybody without failure. (And I do mean EVERYBODY... google SpaceX Starlink). The current Debt-based Economy is going to be allowed to completely Crash with the CoronaVirus Global Lockdown being used as the excuse. System waiting in the wings to replace it will be a 100% Digital Currency. A Universal Basic Income will be available ONLY to those who have taken the Bill Gates-backed Digital Implant tied to Vaccine Records. If you are NOT needed by or qualified to work for businesses classed as 'Essential', you will NOT receive the Universal Basic Income and will be allowed to STARVE. Point Blank, this is their plan.
giphy.gif

.Walt Barney

Could be worse...it could be raining!🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back