Waiting on the virus to go away, tired of sitting around and watching T V's old programs,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse...it could be raining!🙄
John,
thanks for the offer but I am not in a hurry,I have a compressor and spray gun with me in Fl. and I have just ordered the paint, from Classic Paint
it should be here next week I now will have extra paint in case I need a repair.
Thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

David Ashcroft , stop drinking the conspiracy Koolaid !View attachment 279520
Trump is not the president of America the country. He is the president of a corporation that is occupying America the country exactly like the Australian government is occupying the Commonwealth of Australia,
Trump was never ever going to save the country or the people.

Last edited:
If your going to talk crap, please limit it to where you live. ***** about Scotty M and keep kissing the Queens azz. This is a Model boat forum!! P.S. Awesome model you have there in the gallery. 👍

If your going to talk crap, please limit it to where you live. ***** about Scotty M and keep kissing the Queens azz. This is a Model boat forum!! P.S. Awesome model you have there in the gallery. 👍
Ray you are so blind and indoctrinated that you dont even register...what is happening
Whatever happens in the USA flows on to Australia...
In case you didn't have a clue this Country Australia was military occupied by the usa in 1908 the white fleet...thanks for the compliment

Last edited:
If you want to save yourself and your family ,,and be a standup man against your foriegn administration ,,consider rescinding your citizenship,and start learning the geneva convention, Hague iv,and lieber code and understanding of the Bible KJV 1611.
Then when they come and force a vaccination of poison into you ,You can defend yourself and family as people of the land in your own jurisdiction and not in theirs..

Last edited:
Wow I didn't realize thoughs were so different in other areas alot of people are dying here an I think it is for real not fack news I pray to God we get a vaccine here as soon as possible to save as many people as possible I'm curious are there not people dying where you are and if they are is it your thought to just let them die this is my opinion and I don't speak for anybody else but myself respectfully Jeff Barnes

giphy.gif

Buckshot your ignorance is not surprising ..
Just remember everything happening in the world is biblical and coming into fruition ,, Give your heart to the Lord Amen
Take a look at the book of Revelations 1 KJV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back