W.C.R.A. ONE DAY RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is going..? Who is bringing the prope? :) The race is this Sunday in Brandon Fl.
I'll be there Norm, but not sure Im running yet or not. :( dont look good for a full class in B-Mono. Open mono maybe?? ;) ??
Make some calls!! Open mono is fine. You can do it!.. :) That is what I hate about running one class. I need to get a 20 hydro so I can run three or four classes :)

Who is going..? Who is bringing the prope? :) The race is this Sunday in Brandon Fl.
I'll be there Norm, but not sure Im running yet or not. :( dont look good for a full class in B-Mono. Open mono maybe?? ;) ??
Make some calls!! Open mono is fine. You can do it!.. :) That is what I hate about running one class. I need to get a 20 hydro so I can run three or four classes :)
B-Mono with those crazy fools in Open Mono ?? Not so sure, I might just be watching this weekend, Im fond of that hull, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
B-Mono with those crazy fools in Open Mono ?? Not so sure, I might just be watching this weekend, Im fond of that hull, LOL.

Have the following classes made for the race: A Stock Tunnel, A Mono,Sport 20 Hydro, Sport 40 hydro, B Hydro. Need 1 more for: A & B Mod Tunnel, A Hydro.

Need More entries!!!!!! Call John Otto @ 813-651-1840 or Don Riek @ 813-681-7074. Do not call Gene Mongar, he is out of town.

Have the following classes made for the race: A Stock Tunnel, A Mono,Sport 20 Hydro, Sport 40 hydro, B Hydro. Need 1 more for: A & B Mod Tunnel, A Hydro.

Need More entries!!!!!! Call John Otto @ 813-651-1840 or Don Riek @ 813-681-7074. Do not call Gene Mongar, he is out of town.
Headed out of town for the four day weekend , wish I could go to the race to dispel the rumor of " crazy fools in open mono " , man up son and get one !! You guys have a great day and keep the carnage to a minimum !!

UPDATE!!!

Additional classes made: A Mod Tunnel, B Mod Tunnel, B Mono, Open Cat

Keep 'em coming!!

Headed out of town for the four day weekend , wish I could go to the race to dispel the rumor of " crazy fools in open mono " , man up son and get one !! You guys have a great day and keep the carnage to a minimum !!
Excuses Excuses :p

Who is up to run OPEN HYDRO.. run what you brung? :unsure: :p

Tom , too much carnage for me in that class. :eek: . LOL. Hey Don who rounded out B-MONO ????

Tom , too much carnage for me in that class. :eek: . LOL. Hey Don who rounded out B-MONO ????
You need a Hydro.... :D Maybe a sport 20 :)

Sport 20 is next Norm. As soon as I get done building the rigger ;) As long as my new receiver shows up for the Mono Im in good ashape for Sunday, Anyone know who rounded out the class(B-Mono)???

Sport 20 is next Norm. As soon as I get done building the rigger ;) As long as my new receiver shows up for the Mono Im in good ashape for Sunday, Anyone know who rounded out the class(B-Mono)???

B Mono

Andy Greene

Donny Duschene

Derek Frazier

I am going I alway's enjoy racing in Brandon.

Don How about open offshore?

Andy You just dont want to get dizzy from being lapped in open mono :lol:

Norm Open hydro I am in.

See you Sunday

Rod

I am going I alway's enjoy racing in Brandon.

Don How about open offshore?

Andy You just dont want to get dizzy from being lapped in open mono :lol:

Norm Open hydro I am in.

See you Sunday

Rod
You may be right about that one Rod, You get all the holes patched up in yours??? Looks like I got my work cut out for me in B-Mono anyway. I'm game for trying Open if you guys will let me??

Guys,

Need another A Hydro to make the class. If not, John Otto says he will run his A Tunnel to make the class!!

Cool! Tell Otto he ROCKS!!

Where is Bill Gibson? is he in yet?

Don. can we run the open hydro class? :D I know it is not a lot of extra money but it sure would be fun.. :D

[

Don. can we run the open hydro class? :D I know it is not a lot of extra money but it sure would be fun.. :D

A Hydro: Marty, Bill G., Otto?

Do you have 3 for open Hydro? If so, we'll run it.

[

A Hydro: Marty, Bill G., Otto?

Do you have 3 for open Hydro? If so, we'll run it.

Marty, Rod, Myself and anything else that is a hydro and wants to step up :D Same Freqs.

Bill is coming? Very Cool :D

I will be taking entries through Saturday. This is shaping up to be a decent race. 29 drivers entered so far. Not bad for a Holiday weekend.

CORRECTION: 25 drivers (and Steve Hearl)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be taking entries through Saturday. This is shaping up to be a decent race. 29 drivers entered so far. Not bad for a Holiday weekend.

CORRECTION: 25 drivers (and Steve Hearl)
Hearls gonna run ever class anyway right Don ? :rolleyes: ???

Back