Voodoo Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Theilmann

Hello to everybody has sombody some expiriance with voodoo props?

Reason of the question is ive ordered some props and hardware in march paied over paypal on the same day but nothing received yet ???

Jan

sorry shipping was to germany !

Contact Gregg to see what the problem is. I get mine from Bob English at G-Force Hydro's and have never has an issue with him.

Jan,

Some other members were haveing the same problem with Voodoo they had paid for anvils that they never got. Check the site I'm sure you will find the tread.

I would only get props from Andy Brown or Mark Sholund they have what you need and they are proven winners...hope that this helps.

Jose

Thanks for the answer ill wait ,gregg said he send them 6 weeks ago but he can't get the tracking code because ive put a claim on paypal ??????

iam still interested in the Props for an 25 ccm QD rigger !

May you have also a good idea for heat racing ?

Thanks

Jan

I dont run the 25cc riggers but if you call Mark @ props4u he will help you.

Good luck!!!

Jose

What did you order? Mine's got a 2816 on it from ABC. QD HT on a Warlock hull. I've also tried a 2716/3 10 degree which it took easily. A 2818 was too much.

Mark Sholund doesn't do a lot of gas boat props but he gave me one to try out on the 'rigger but he knew that it was too much for it. Maybe once the engine has some hours on it and I get it dialed in though I'll give it another shot.

I've never had an issue with Bob English though and he sells a lot of VooDoo props. Look him up over at Jim's RC Boat Dock. Try Chris Hoffmann there or at www.dasboata.com

Ron,

Send me the 2818 back and I will fix it for you for free.

I know what the problem is with that propeller.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same experience with them as well. I finally did get all that I ordered but had to call him serveral times to do so. It was always an excuse. Good luck. I wont deal with them again.

Mike

Back