Voo Doo Props and non service.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Weber

Just want to warn you guys. On the 20th i ordered a propeller for my thiunderboat as I wanted to race in the District 12 race in smithfield on the 26th. I was told he had one ready in stock and there would be no problem getting it to me by the 26th. WELL It was not shipped till sept 1st and i recieved it on the third. SWEET RACE WAS OVER. Bad enough that I did not get the prop in time, but the prop was not machined correctly and did not fit on the shaft.

He will not answer my phoine calls or emails. I got in touch with paypal and sent the prop back as instructed. It has been almost a month and I still do not have my refund.

As far as I am concerned it would be a bad idea to buy a prop from this vendor unless you Dont need it anytime soon and dont mind having to send it to a reliable vendor to have it finished correctly.

VOO DOO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU LIED TO ME AND SOLD ME BAD PRODUCT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new here. I had similar issues with them years ago. I will not be buying from them in the future. .

IF,..... And I say If, you get a chance to talk to Greg He will tell you that model boat props are a second business. "That what he told me." He get to them was his order fill....have not bought form him since...But other have good luck with him......ssooooo????

Just want to warn you guys. On the 20th i ordered a propeller for my thiunderboat as I wanted to race in the District 12 race in smithfield on the 26th. I was told he had one ready in stock and there would be no problem getting it to me by the 26th. WELL It was not shipped till sept 1st and i recieved it on the third. SWEET RACE WAS OVER. Bad enough that I did not get the prop in time, but the prop was not machined correctly and did not fit on the shaft.

He will not answer my phoine calls or emails. I got in touch with paypal and sent the prop back as instructed. It has been almost a month and I still do not have my refund.

As far as I am concerned it would be a bad idea to buy a prop from this vendor unless you Dont need it anytime soon and dont mind having to send it to a reliable vendor to have it finished correctly.

VOO DOO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU LIED TO ME AND SOLD ME BAD PRODUCT!
use an ABC 2716 20° instead. will hook up faster and you'll get a couple more mph on a thunderboat.

got a prop from dasboata and got my $ back through paypal tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some props from him a few years ago and the holes were so far off center there was no way to balance them.

Back