Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ran the Mod Vision over the weekend at our first District race, all I have to say is that the electric guys racing in this class had there work cut out for them, she is wicked fast handles like a dream and once I lean her down and start pushing bigger props watch out boys!!!!!

Beau

Yeah Ron...you should know that ALL GREEN Vision tunnels ALREADY run AWESOME!!! Ha,Ha!!
Hahaha. How could I forget that Kent!!!... ;)
Just messin' around wicha...you know you are well loved by the tunnel crowd and D.12!!!
I knew you were giving me a hard time. It's not like I don't dish out my fair share as well... :eek:

I look forward to seeing everyone at our District races this year. Talk to you soon..... :)

Thanks for posting video's guy's, it reminds me of how we used to run boats back in the day. Get 4 or 5 boats down at the pond dicing is a blast.

Rene,

My hats off to you. You have made a vast improvement in that boat since the first video you posted on another thread. Keep experimenting and you will be passing those guys soon. Try a 1440, 1445 BC, and x442 BC to see if you can squeak out any more power. Don't forget 500 and 600 series props. Maybe Shawn can chime in with more suggestions as well. No one knows his boat better than him for sure and he may have tried a lot of these props.

Good luck!!!!........... :)

Thanks,I have a 442 and 440 both done by Mark S.The 440 is the best so far.I have some more to try.Test test test.. :)

Guys here is another day of testing in some rough water and wind.We are loving the Vision.LMK what you think.

Latest posts

Back