Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kris,

We had the boat running good at the first race of the season in D-13 until the weather got nasty. Still testing and hoping for great weather at the WTC.

Thats great, i wish you all the best!

All the Vision drivers just need to keep those wierd Lynx drivers at bay! :)

If any of you are hanging on the fence trying to figure out if the Vision is the right boat, let me convince you. My 20 Vision just took the 20 mod tunnel class at the Fall Nationals 2 weeks ago in Charleston with a perfect score as well. It handled everything thrown at it and was glued to the water and fast. When MeTime gets the video clips completed and posted, take a look at the boat running.
Is that video on the METIME website???????

Did I read that you are producing a Mod VP Vision hull? Thanks, James
You guy's are a trip!. No there is no production mod VP, I just attach a pod with silicone.

........and for you Beasley the pod is green, (better known as edamame), and is better if sprinkled with sea salt before attaching to the bottom of the hull........... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto's Vision is the fastest 40 Outboard tunnel I've seen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Otto's Vision is the fastest 40 Inboard/Outboard tunnel I've seen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......just a little correction there Culhane........ :eek:

Latest posts

Back