Villain S1 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well three cowls , new ones I see, for 61 dollars. Not bad, I like the middle one.....

Ronald.

I like the middle one too :D

As a matter of fact,that's the only reason I bought them.

The other 2 are still available from Dumas @ $17 & $19.00 each.

but ,the Grim cowl, just can't find em. (till now :) )

They got tha FEVER! Tha parts FEVER! :lol:

Excellent score thar Walt!

Ya know I've still got my early Nemesis proto, It was spanked when I got it, And I spanked it somemore.........

Anyone have any Nemesis parts or assembled hull ?

Saw the sponsons Kently scored, Any others?

Gene ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They got tha FEVER! Tha parts FEVER! :lol: Excellent score thar Walt!

Ya know I've still got my early Nemesis proto, It was spanked when I got it, And I spanked it somemore.........

Anyone have any Nemesis parts or assembled hull ?

Saw the sponsons Kently scored, Any others?

Gene ;)

Mine is tha evel twin to this one,

See pic:
Whats a brand new NEM kit worth? I have a friend that has one im thinking he might sell it

Good question Mike,

Crap I cant remember what they sold for, they were a little higher than the Villain.

Im interested if your friend wants to part with it, PM me with what he wants to do ;)

Gene

Good question Mike,Crap I cant remember what they sold for, they were a little higher than the Villain.

Im interested if your friend wants to part with it, PM me with what he wants to do ;)

Gene
Latest prices of the kits from Grimracer:

Villain was 155 and

Nemesis 189 us dollars.

Ronald.

Thanks Ron ;)

Geeeeez, I bet Ian had no idea when he started this post, 66 reply's, Over 2700 views ?

Sheeeesh! :lol:

Gene

Thanks Ron ;)
Geeeeez, I bet Ian had no idea when he started this post, 66 reply's, Over 2700 views ?

Sheeeesh! :lol:

Gene

And with this much interest, proto work done,software in hand, ya think they would offer the kits again.

No.....................

Go figure.

Geeeeez, I bet Ian had no idea when he started this post, 66 reply's, Over 2700 views ? Gene
Nope thought it would die within a day.........Should have bought it myself and put it up for auction here :rolleyes: As I don't run them I resisted the rampant capitalist inside and got in touch with my sharing boater ego instead :D

With the obvious interest I am surprised that they are not back in production, willing group of buyers with cash ready...As they are kits I wouldn't say that they directly compete with the TS...however is the design replicated in the TS3?

Quote:

However is the design replicated in the TS3?

Ian if you look at the pic of Jerry's boat aired out on page 3, I would have to say no,

I do see sponson config changes, AOA, etc. different from the current production hull.

Gene ;)

Back