Villain S1 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone holding their breath for a release of a Villain wood kit by AquaCraft is going to turn awfully blue.
JD
Notice Jerry said WOOD KIT. Does this mean that there is a possibility of a future fiberglass version of the Villain being produced under the Aquacraft banner :unsure: . There might still be hope for the Villain guys!!! Unless Jerry shoots that down in his next post aswell <_< .

-Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one JD.

James,

I already have a job and not enough play time already.But I do need to do something when I retire.

Plus Mike would have to give the OK and that's why I posted "if they never plan to build it".

I just don't want to see it die. I like mine way too much.

Come on Jr, he also said a "wood kit by AQUACRAFT" It just depends on where you put the little underlined and bold thingy. This could be specualtion that someone else is coming out with a wood Villain kit but not Aquacraft. Sweet, I think we are well on our way to firing up the rumor mill.... :D

Come on Russ, snap your fingers and make it happen!

Geez, I need to go to bed.

~James

james-it is WAY past your bedtime. go upstairs now......... :D .

walt-you have an UNBUILT kit, tracing parts is easy, after you ship 30 to james, i'd like 2 :p .

Say "Villain" and see where its leading, a lot of discussion about one of the nicest tunnels around.( lately a villain on ebay went for a couple of hundred bucks I believe)

Thanks to Mike-Grimracer for bringing it on the market.

To bad he will/can't not reply on this.

The hobbico deal of bringing out the villain is maybe a matter of selling quantities. These days business is selling many , and many boats only. SO what I am trying to say is this, a wooden boat is nice for the real enthusisast arounds us guys. The TS3 is more a rtr boat, easier to sell on the market. Besides how many of these tunnels do they sell and is the market big enough for two boats??????

Well I need to find a builder for my Villain, and a paintguy and an engine....

Ronald.

Excellent post guy's, I like JD's quotes too :p

I gotta agree the hull is the sweetest straight outta tha box and with a few tweeks.......

(And hours on tha phone discussing dims with the designer) can be made to do much more.

Classic design form and function.

Oh and put me down for two bootleg kits too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene :D

Excellent post guy's, I like JD's quotes too :p I gotta agree the hull is the sweetest straight outta tha box and with a few tweeks......

(And hours on tha phone discussing dims with the designer) can be made to do much more.

There ya' go, we have a name for a copycat "Villain" - the "Bootlegger." :lol: Which, BTW, I think is a whole lot better name than the "Bootlicker." But after watching Ronald and James knock down a few "adult beverages" at the National OB race last March, maybe"Bootliquor" would be appropriate. :rolleyes:

JD

Excellent post guy's, I like JD's quotes too :p I gotta agree the hull is the sweetest straight outta tha box and with a few tweeks......

There ya' go, we have a name for a copycat "Villain" - the "Bootlegger." :lol: Which, BTW, I think is a whole lot better name than the "Bootlicker." But after watching Ronald and James knock down a few "adult beverages" at the National OB race last March, maybe"Bootliquor" would be appropriate. :rolleyes:

JD
JD

Well these "bootlleggers-lickers or -liquors", I get confused after a few adult beverages ;) will go downtown Amsterdam today. Guess what, Gabe picked the right day: in the canals of Amsterdam they have the GAY parade. I hope James is not gonna wear any pink today........

PS just SAW his SAW boat, awsome.........

With my engine and his boat team express is going for it..

Sorry the topic got a little out of hand here.

Ronald.

JD
JD

Well these "bootlleggers-lickers or -liquors", I get confused after a few adult beverages ;) will go downtown Amsterdam today. Guess what, Gabe picked the right day: in the canals of Amsterdam they have the GAY parade. I hope James is not gonna wear any pink today........

Ronald.

Hi Guys,

Jump High, I have heard about a fast tunnel down south. Time will tell....

Happy Boating,

Bill

JD
JD

Ronald.

Hi Guys,

Jump High, I have heard about a fast tunnel down south. Time will tell....

Happy Boating,

Bill
ive spoke to Grim and Russ,seems Hobbico owns the rights and i dont see it going anywhere. I inquired about buying the rights not going to happen.

Hey Bill!

Great to see ya back,

Lets see south eh? Here kitty,kitty, ;)

Thanks for the update Mikey

Sheeeesh I need a pic of dis TS3,

Gene

Hey Russ........Congrats on your Sport 20 Tunnel win at the Nats Dude!!! ;)

And that guy that came in second, Cant remember his name, Smelled like cheese....Hmmmmmmm

Gene :p

Yo Jerry,

Sweet !, Yup I see a few tweeks here and thar in that pic ;)

Thanks Buddy,

Hey Charley,

Yea he was from Rod's Neck O' tha Woods.......

Gribowsky, Zaboracer, It will come to me

Gene :p

well, since a villian is out of the question :( , who can tell us when the ts3 will be available? i'd love to get one set up before the ponds freeze. like to be ready for next year, before next year gets here,lol.

Good question!

I have a few (feelers out) and the powers that be are so tight lipped.......

If they farted it would whistle like a freight train :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unofficially I have heard two,

1) No release has been set

2) Could be a year away

Gene :blink:

Whistle like a freight train aye? HAHA :lol: thats good.

If its going to be over a year away they are going to loose a lot of sales to people who will just buy a HTB for example instead of waiting.... :huh: :huh:

Latest posts

Back