Villain S1 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No plans to release a new Top Speed this year. I can say for sure this will not happen this year. No dates for next year have been planned at this time.

Thanks,

Rw

well, since a villian is out of the question :( , who can tell us when the ts3 will be available? i'd love to get one set up before the ponds freeze. like to be ready for next year, before next year gets here,lol.

Well, that puts an interesting spin on things!

I thought for sure we would have a release soon after the Internats victories.

I guess someone else will have to jump on the gravy train for a more immediate racer market. Anyone up to that challenge?

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I got it,

Russ......Just tell Gribaldy Zabotouchi, What ever his name was........

To (by accident of course) Knock that TS3 on his desk into a box and send it to Missouri :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problemo's

Gene

i don't run a big business, or do consulting. but, to this country boy, i'd want my product out there pretty quick. potential customers might find another boat they like, or another company might bring an affordable, competetive boat to the market first. don't laugh, the ts2 is an affordable, competetive boat. just my .02 worth. hey moron, when are those repop villians gonna be ready :lol: ?

Gentlemen,

The reports from cyberspace are that the "TS3" is just a proto......

There could be a TS4, TS5 etc, Before it goes into production.

In my words....... Test,Test,Test

In tha words of Gribowser Zaboslayer......... Never say Pie!

Er sumpin like dat,

Peace,Out

Gener

yeah, I told them last night that I would buy everyone they had, but was told a "guy from Holland" just bought the only one they had... :)
If im not mistaken, Peter at Climate Boatworks actually cut the kits out for Mike.

James
I just received the kit in excellent condition.

Too bad it has the standard cowl.

I keep the box closed, until......

BTW its kit nr 50.

Ronald.

How about scanning the wood sheets in a flat bed scanner. Then I can vectorize the scans and get the laser path's digitized......... B) B) B)

As I mentioned before, Lasering the kits is very easy.Either with the existing software or not.We use a flatbed scanner that's 48"X60" that digitizes the image to import to the laser.

The problem here guys is ethics. Although the process is easy, only Mike Z or Russ W have the rights to make them, no one else.

This hobby of ours is actually very small, so one day,you'll run into either of them and what are you going to tell Mike or Russ. Thanks for all of your hard work, the copies were a piece of cake.

Not me,I value all of my friendships enough not to screw any of them and expect the same courtesy from them.

Just won't do it unless I get the blessing from Mike to proceed.

Im with Walt on this one, Jerry and I were just clowning around on tha bootleg stuff.

PSRP is AquaCraft property now. So there is a copyright thang,

Gene ;)

ditto for me, copying a design is pretty much stealing, copyright, trademark, doesn't matter. if it's not yours, you musta stole it :eek: . fun's fun about wanting a copy, but without permission, don't go there.

Hey guys, I was kidding myself. If I wanted to copy it, I'd find a kit on ebay and make sure I won it........I used to manufacture monos about 15 years ago, and I know some of my hulls were copied as well. Unfortunately copying goes with the territory. I consider it a little flattering. One thing about copying is that the guy doing it will never understand WHY the design works the way it does. That comes from the experience of development.

Hey guys, I was kidding myself. If I wanted to copy it, I'd find a kit on ebay and make sure I won it........I used to manufacture monos about 15 years ago, and I know some of my hulls were copied as well. Unfortunately copying goes with the territory. I consider it a little flattering. One thing about copying is that the guy doing it will never understand WHY the design works the way it does. That comes from the experience of development.
I do have a pair of the GRIM cowls but im saving them for a bad day at the lake. Just picked up a second boat im good till Grim n Russ figure out what to do. LET ME HELP YOU. IF YOU BUILD THEM WE WILL BUY< Villians

I just received the kit in excellent condition. Too bad it has the standard cowl.

I keep the box closed, until......

BTW its kit nr 50.

Ronald.
Ok I'm not an outboard head but I have bought a Villain S1 kit to build at a later date. What is the "standard" cowl? What is the other type of cowl for this boat?

-Buck-

Buck,

The first kits made came with a modified Dumas 7.5 ABS Cowl. Mike made is own cowl later on. Mikes cowl has small winglets on the noise and I think the back tank area is squared off. Its been a few years sence I have seen one.

Bill

Back