• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Villain 3.5 hull and hardware for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

Guys

In order to make room for winter projects, I am selling my Villain (kit #005) after two years of great service.

I have spent a considerable amount of time setting this boat up for modified power and now I feel like it is a consistent performer. This boat has never been wrecked or repaired. The price includes the hull and hardware, (linkages and motor mount) along with a grimracer fuel cell. The motor mount is a 1" offset from 707 for modified power, however if you want to run this boat in stock/sport class I can swap it for a the one power surge sells. The price does NOT include the radio gear or motor/lower unit.

The cowl was painted by Ron Zaker and the decals are vinyl with NO clear coat over them. The wood is sealed with West System and left natural.

Pictures on request. Price is $175 shipped or best offer.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

Back