Video of Twin Mac 84's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Shot this video in Calgary this past weekend of a heat race in X-hydro. There were 5 boats in total with 4 being singles and one being Alan Yuens twin powered by Mac 84's. The boat was Don Ferrettes old Eagle SG. Alan actually blew the start but came back to win..... Awesome heat!

Cheers....

Shot this video in Calgary this past weekend of a heat race in X-hydro. There were 5 boats in total with 4 being singles and one being Alan Yuens twin powered by Mac 84's. The boat was Don Ferrettes old Eagle SG. Alan actually blew the start but came back to win..... Awesome heat!

:D :) B) WOW :ph34r: Our club said Hardly believe toooo Fastest :lol: Almost fly last lap :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

:D Doug 80SGX Kalistatov-82"Musting Cobra" , Paul 67/80 Cobra II OPS-80 super " Callway Corvette"

Kevin 90SG OPS90 modified "Viper" and My Modified SGX Twin MAC84s "Porsche" :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too bad I did not bring my back up mill that poor old OPS piston fell right out of the sleave 3 years and 15+ gallons will do that. She sure lacked the power it used to have. Not to worry she's back and ready to tear it up. I'll be racing it at Al's race this weekend

Back