Vid from 2004 IMPBA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent you my address in a PM. I was at the race Wednesday and Thursday so I would love to see what I missed!

Thanks.

Hey Mark.....I'd love a copy if you let me donate some $$ or CDRWs. Also, if I send you a VHS tape of the footage I took, could you put it on DVD for distribution?

Propjockey,

If Mark doesn't have the time, I can capture it and put it on DVD for you. Do you want just a straight capture and burn? Let me know if I can help you out.

Steve

Grim,

I got your snail mail...

PJ,

? 4 U... How long is the vid you have? I'm running into issues burning these DVD's.. Last night, I had to toss out 3 discs due to these problems. With 85 mins, the file is over 11gb.. Try fitting that on a 4.7gb disc :D If it's long, you might want to take Steve up on his offer.. Either way, I'd like a copy of what you have.

Mark..

All,

Currently, I've got 12 discs burned. I will get them shipped out on Monday, in order in which those that have asked for a copy. The others will be created and shipped when made. Working the weekend sucks (12 hour shift), but will have Mon/Tue off next week..

I know that I stated the cost would be $0.00, which is still the offer. But boy, talk about getting grief from the Better Half :( , ouch... :lol: :D If you guys want to contribute some $$, I don't expect much.. Say $3 will do, but again, I don't expect anyone to send $$.. You will still get a copy if you ask for one.

My paypal account is [email protected]

Think I need to clear out my inbox, it's getting full :D

Mark..

OB Nut Racing Productions...

When isn't she yelling at you? :lol: She's nothing like my other half though, if she's not bitchin', I have to check her for a pulse! :p

Mary, we love ya girl!

Steve, if you ever want some video footage of some races, let me know and I'll mail you what I have, hours of it. I have to make a copy for Norm Jankowski first.

yeah, im supposed to be sleeping, but i was at www.howstuffworks.com

this site keeps you busy for hours :lol:

Charles, gotta love spam-blockers!!! Got your message along with Alan's..

Got your names on the list. :p

And it is a list for sure.. Need to get some more discs. :blink:

Anyone, if you do send email, don't worry about the blocker. They are checked and added, won't need to respond back to it.. :D

Mark..

Ok, got 15 shipped out on Monday. Will apologize right now for the lack of quality of the vid. Won't go thru the reasons, but I did try to fix these issues. Went out and bought a 120gb ext hd today. Will be copying and burning from this drive. If any of those that receive their copies, should be sometime this week, let me know and I will get a new copy out after filling all the other orders in line.

Mark..

OB Nut Productions... :blink:

Hey Mark-

I Paypal'd ya my "contribution" the other day. Threw a "little extra" in to help compensate for the "learning curve" issues. :D

Don, saw that.. ;) Thanks for the extra. I'll make sure you get a fresh copy of the newly redo just done. :D You should be getting the "crummy" copy sometime this week.

Mark...

Back