• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vern Kilmer Cobra w/Radio Box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

I have a hull that I don't have the time or ambition to restore. It looks like a Vern Kilmer hull but I have no way to verify that as there is no marking on it. It is 45" in length with a 13 1/2" beam and 5" rails. The hull needs some work. The seams need to be rejoined and there is a piece missing from the transom as shown in the pics. There is an airscoop that can be mounted on the cowl as well. Good little project for a gasser or electric setup. It is purple and silver metalflake which appears to be in the gel coating. Not a whole lot of work is required to get the hull in usable condition in my opinion. Also included is a new set of cowl hold downs. I would like to get $135 shipped lower 48.

Radio box is no longer available. Price reflects no radio box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back