Vegas cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, if it's not a cut down Eagle cowl, how heavy is it? What did you power the boat with, a .45?
the cowl is light weight,and going to use that to make a mold from it.He's got acouple of friends that cowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been using 1/8 scale cowlings and it's a challenge to get those things scale to the vegas without losing the actual design.

True, but why make it easy on myself, haha. I have three I'm doing the pico 97, 99 and the u95 for this winter see how that works. I'll download my new wings I made of carbon fiber later this evening there like the modern one they go thin toward the top.

True, but why make it easy on myself, haha. I have three I'm doing the pico 97, 99 and the u95 for this winter see how that works. I'll download my new wings I made of carbon fiber later this evening there like the modern one they go thin toward the top.
proubley work on other design cowls too. this one will work for the big fuse thats in it now.

Latest posts

Back