Valley R/C Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
I Just wanted to say, Thank You for a Great Day at the Races !!!

I wish my boat had run better, but I learned alot. Thanks Bill Van Kirk and Cliff Zeek for having patience with me as your pit person, I have only pitted 1 time in a race before. I hope you will ask for my help again, I am more than willing to help anyway I can.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
I too want to thank the Valley RC club, you guys put on a great race.... Dale you should be commended for having the patience in the face of all of us impatient races that were willing to throw in the towel when it started raining yesterday. It did clear off and we got the 2nd and 3rd round of racing in under partly sunny skies!!

Paul - actually I should be thanking you for helping out with the pitting..... You were one busy dude yesterday between racing and helping me in my 3 classes.

Oh and before I forget, the ZIG/ZAG/Reef Racer class was an absolute blast.... the lemans start was really cool, and it just goes to show that the boats do not have to be fast to be competative and fun....... Congrats to Chuck Geison for his first place in the first ever Zig/Zag/Reef Racer class. I hope other clubs will do this at their events as well... it was a good time.

Great Job Valley RC Club

Bill

Thanks guys!!!

This is the second year that I have been running the club, but the FIRST year that I had to put together and run the whole race! We lost a few key players in our club this year and I had to take their place. To tell you the truth, I was so nervous that I was about to run with my tail between my legs before the race even started. No joke. If it wasn't for Denise Heiser helping me on the stand, I couldn't have done it. I felt better after a few heats, but then the rain came. I thought it was never going to stop. Thankfully it did and we had a beautiful day of racing.

Glad you liked the Reef Racer/Zig Zag race. We will definatly do that again. Hopefully we can have two heats, one for kids, and one for adults. I will have to buy another one so I can give it a try too.

I hope you can all make it again next year. We had 48 gas and nitro boats, and 4 RTR electric! I couldn't have asked for a better turn out.

Thanks again,

Dale P.

Back