V2/Buildup progress.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Comming this Spring......

CAUTION: This hull may cause blured vision and uncontrollable knee shakeing :eek:

MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Gene ;D

"Parental Guidence Suggested"

Re:Something Wicked This Way Comes.....

KICK IT. na-na-na nannnanann You got to fight, na na, for your right,, bam bona na na,,, to parrrrrrrrtyyyy.

Man am i getting old.

Grim beasty Racer

It almost time to Rock.

Hey Dudes,

Mike Z. and myself are pullin out all the stops on this one with new innovation and concepts.

Gene ;D

This is better.

I ought to be caught cuzz im doing something wicked, im guilty haunted by my fears and the only consequences are dread and the fugitive mind..

MEGATEATH

Grimmustaineracer

LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES MAN???? ??? ??? ???

I NEED TO BUILD, HAVEN'T HAD MY FIX

Re:Something Wicked/Villain V2/Update....

Gene,

ou est le spyshot?

is it just my PC or is it not there.......?

Joe

Hey Guy's,

Teasin? Who me? ;)

Grim and I had a flurry of Emails last nite and today and he is shippin the V2 my way, as soon as it gets here I will put the cowling on and snap a quick shot.

Gene ;D

That's like dangling a live chicken in front of a "GATOR"

Sure to be snapped up !!!

;D

shipping a V2??!!!

quick guys, intercept the package!!

hey Gene, can you tell me service grim's using to ship, maybe the date he shipped it and your address? nothing serious, just wondering..... ;D ;D lol

post a pic as soon as you're finished gloating that you have a V2 and we havent even seen it.

Grim, are you going to design a new cowl for the V2 or use the V S1 cowl?

[Gene said he was putting on a cowl when it arrived]

Joe

Lax

The cowl will most likely be a Dumas 3.5cc sprint cowl as it seems to provide more front downforce then the 7.5.

Right Gener..

This thing has some mean dead rise angles thats for sure.

WEEEEE :eek:

Grim

Yeah I like the 3.5 cowl, I feel it has more cause of the longer frontal area, worked well on last years hull.

I have a cutdown 7.5 to try out also,

Gene ;D

okay,

gotcha. i have to say, one cool advantage to tunnel boats is that you can simply pop on a new cowl of the correct sizing to change decals [as long as all you decals are on the cowl, not sponsons :) ] and looks of your boat.

Joe

Joe,

For me its which cowling works the best as far as how does it affect the hull as it accellerates, I might try the 7.5 first since I have already ran the 3.5 before and then compair the two.

Gene ;D

well for you competition minded hardcore guys, i guess that's the advantage to the easy off-on cowls of TBs. then again, now that i think about it changing the cowl just for new colors sounds like a stupid idea....

yep, the real advantage to that is performance!! :)

Joe [the stupid sport-minded guy]

Joe, we won't let Curtis know that you said that! ;D ;D

(Sorry, a joke from another site)

yea, i would get chewed over for saying that on rczone. ;D

im sorry for blowing up and making a scene of it over there, but that guy really needed it, and i wasnt going to let him tell everyone to ignore me 'cuz im only 14 and have never seen a Seaducer run....i know im not a really experienced boater but im not a complete newbie and that guy w/ the exhaust throttle needed someone to tell him how to fix the problems, not someone to tell him to send the boat/engine and "fix" it for a ton of money. > :(

Joe

Well I am not total hardcore, maybe 60/40, A little clear and some graphics, works fer me!!!

Gene ;D

the Villian looks pretty awesome, when i first saw tunnels i thought they were really ugly, but not anymore...i seriously thought about looking into getting one from Grim but then i found out tunnels arnt really popular around here at all and i proablly wouldnt have anyone to race with, let alone someone who could hold thier own with a Villian!

Re:V2/SPY SHOTS!!!!!

Did these at lunch today:

wa1.jpg

Back