• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Seaducer 40 mono SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Used Seaducer 40 comes with in hardware kits , new Octura X450/3 bag , servos and antenna Needs some repair and new sillivan slant tanks

* No Buying through PMs and Who take it on IW SOLD TO JOE!!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan,

Can you post some more pictures? Inside radio box, inside hull, transom, anywhere that needs repair?

Thanks,

Brian
Hi Brian

show all pictures Just need repair only front bow and top desk left side chipped . Jerrt C installed glue fuel tray Any question

Used Seaducer 40 comes with in hardware kits , new Octura X450/3 bag , servos and antenna Needs some repair and new sillivan slant tanks Ask to sell $235.00 shipped

* No Buying through PMs and Who take it on IW
Allan,

I would like to offer you $200.00 Shipped for this boat/hardware/radio box.

Thank you
Hi Rick. Sure I accept your offer $200.00 shipped Can you send check to my address Let me know

Used Seaducer 40 comes with in hardware kits , new Octura X450/3 bag , servos and antenna Needs some repair and new sillivan slant tanks Ask to sell $235.00 shipped

Allan,

Thank you
Hi Rick. Sure I accept your offer $200.00 shipped Can you send check to my address Let me know
Allan,

How about I send you $100.00

And I'll send you the other $100.00 after I receive the boat?

Accept?

Allan,

Thank you
Allan,How about I send you $100.00

Accept?
no once send check $200.00 to my address and will give tracking number by post mail

Last edited by a moderator:

Allan,

Thank you
Allan,How about I send you $100.00

Accept?
no once send check $200.00 to my address and will give tracking number by post mail
Lemme think on that a bit.

Latest posts

Back