• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Newer 21 Seaducer mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Barnes

Supporting Member
Race ready 33 inch Seaducer mono comes complete minus rx and battery 21 CMB beta evo with 5 tanks on new bearings Stu Barr 3rd channel needle futaba servos JerryC installed tank with hooper comes with Zippkits pipe comes with head shim kit all hardware and two Mark Sholand props a 1614 /3 blade cleaver and 1614/3 blade chopper very fast boat 750 shipped U.S only PayPal ff you pay the fees

Attachments

• 20210915_173113.jpg
    20210915_173113.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 241
  • 20210915_173106.jpg
    20210915_173106.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 249
  • 20210921_183311.jpg
    20210921_183311.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 228
  • 20210921_183351.jpg
    20210921_183351.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 176
Just moved and having shipping issues. New place is private property and landlord is apparently notorious running off deliveries, etc.. Just spoke to her and no go. If Lorenzo wants it please dont let me hold you up. If something happens and he passes, I will hopefully have a local PO Box location where I can get packages..

Should probably go without saying, that is incredibly illegal. Your landlord cannot block any mail/ package deliveries to a residence you currently lease/ rent from them.

Should probably go without saying, that is incredibly illegal. Your landlord cannot block any mail/ package deliveries to a residence you currently lease/ rent from them.

I was in property management for years and understand the laws. It is private gated property and I work long hours. I appreciate the privacy and seclusion, however it is all new and not wanting something shipped and bounce around or even be sent back. Shipping something valuable like a boat I am not comfortable not knowing what will transpire. I spoke with the person that lived there before and informed me that a lot of times delivery drivers wouldn't even attempt to deliver. Not sure of the specifics, but looking for alternatives. Thanks. Best wishes on sale.

Can't you just mark the package for pick up and then just go get it ? From USPS, UPS, FedEx...they should all have pick up desks ..

Or even a local pack and ship office ...

Last edited:
Guys I think Jay just changed his mind no big deal I also won't accept no low ball offers as I have over 1100 invested in the boat if it doesn't sell no big deal I'll put it on the shelf and race it when I can Jeff Barnes

I wish I had the cash for it right now !!
.20 mono's are one of my favorite boats to run!!

And yours is a very nice setup. I know you didn't mention it, but if you need or are interested in something for a trade then post it up here... I understand money talks, but if you have a build going on or something in the future you're looking for, I might have it !
If not then I hope it sells quickly for you !
Beautiful boat !!

Latest posts

Back