used scale boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas,

I'm with you, they forgot the 1 or 2 before the $600.00

A GREAT scale boat is no doubt in between $1600.00 & 2600.00. :D

Also, you guys forgot all about the beverages it takes while you are building a scale boat . :D

Don,

How much Bacardi did it take to complete the Smokin Joe's? :D :D :D

End Of Story,

Mark Sholund

Fellas,

Also, you guys forgot all about the beverages it takes while you are building a scale boat . :D

Don,

End Of Story,

Mark Sholund
How much kissin' up to our wives does it take to pile all this money into these things?

Just the other day I was getting rolled eyes from the wife about the CMB I want to buy :lol:

How much kissin' up to our wives does it take to pile all this money into these things?

Just the other day I was getting rolled eyes from the wife about the CMB I want to buy :lol:
Actually I guess I'm lucky in that respect, the wife thinks the boats are cool! Not mention she's quick to point out they're way cheaper than when I was into restoring the Covette I used to have. Now THERE was a money pit that had no bottom ..... :ph34r:

Fellas,

Don,

End Of Story,

Mark Sholund

Are you kidding my scales are cheaper than my wifes Channel shoes, and bags. Not to mention the Prade, Doune & Burke and other expensive shoes, bags and loungerie she buys.

I have been looking at all the replise going on and did you ever say how much you wanted to spend.

There is old used boat that have been ran but mite need work that are not to much.

A new boat or a boat if in shape will cost more.

If you have harware and radia and box A new Muck Scale can be a good deal.

Latest posts

Back