Update on MeTime t shirts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

Just a little update on the shirts..been a crazy 6 weeks..if nothing else interferes, breaks and the good Lord willing I should have them ready to mail the first of next week. After returning home from Hobart as many of you know I was in charge of what turned out to the biggest race Charleston Model Boaters has ever put on. Got through with that and had my last reconstruction surgery this past Thursday for my bout with breast cancer..once again Thanks for all your prayers and I will have more pink ribbons with me next time to pass out and put on your boats. As soon a got Deryl to slow down a bit he started printing the pictures and the da*% printer broke. We could not get it fixed so I had to purchase a new one. It should be here any day and when it arrives I should be good to go. I am still within my 6 to 8 week delivery time and most of you know that I never take this long to get shirts out, except for Don Ferrette's..he is a very demanding man and likes all the words spelled right on his shirts...lol So thank you for being very patience and I do appreciate all the business, as you all know part of the money with the sale of these shirts goes to MeTime to help keep them "live" and their disaster mobile on the road.

Anyone who MeTime has taken photo of their boats can get a shirt done with that photo.

Thanks again....jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gang

Just a little update on the shirts..been a crazy 6 weeks..if nothing else interferes, breaks and the good Lord willing I should have them ready to mail the first of next week. After returning home from Hobart as many of you know I was in charge of what turned out to the biggest race Charleston Model Boaters has ever put on. Got through with that and had my last reconstruction surgery this past Thursday for my bout with breast cancer..once again Thanks for all your prayers and I will have more pink ribbons with me next time to pass out and put on your boats. As soon a got Deryl to slow down a bit he started printing the pictures and the da*% printer broke. We could not get it fixed so I had to purchase a new one. It should be here any day and when it arrives I should be good to go. I am still within my 6 to 8 week delivery time and most of you know that I never take this long to get shirts out, except for Don Ferrette's..he is a very demanding man and likes all the words spelled right on his shirts...lol So thank you for being very patience and I do appreciate all the business, as you all know part of the money with the sale of these shirts goes to MeTime to help keep them "live" and their disaster mobile on the road.

Anyone who MeTime has taken photo of their boats can get a shirt done with that photo.

Thanks again....jj
We luv ya JJ! B)

Hey Gang

Thanks again....jj
We luv ya JJ! B)
Thanks Don

I love you too. Just playing with you about the shirts...by the way.you spelled "love" wrong! And "ya" is a good redneck word... lol jj

Printer is here. I will be working on shirts this week..Still slow as I have a drainage tube still in from surgery and been fighting a infection for a week..but I an doing my best to get these done and in the mail. Thanks again for your understanding on this matter. jj

Printer is here. I will be working on shirts this week..Still slow as I have a drainage tube still in from surgery and been fighting a infection for a week..but I an doing my best to get these done and in the mail. Thanks again for your understanding on this matter. jj
JJ take care of yourself FIRST, we can wait as your health is most important. :)

And if there is anyone who can't wait tell them to post here and the rest of us will be sure to straighten them out. :D

JJ take care of yourself FIRST, we can wait as your health is most important. :)

And if there is anyone who can't wait tell them to post here and the rest of us will be sure to straighten them out. :D
Thanks Don

I hate not getting my work done. This surgery has been a little rough..guess the older you get the harder it is to spring back..Everyone has been great, just don't want them thinking I am laying by the pool drinking wine..lol..I wish. It does me good to pudder around the house and work on stuff. thanks for your support. jj

No big hurry on the T's as I know what you've been through the past few weeks between the surgery and the printer problems.

On Don's shirts, it's spelled "Groupie". :D

I'm trying to help out Doug and Kerri by ordering prints and a poster from Hobart, most of the shots are the same ones that I'm having you put on the T-shirts.

jJenny,

all right got my 2 t-shirts :D ,,perfect matching for the green jacket B) ,,thanks worth waiting,,where to find those hobart pictures i need more t-shirts..

thanks

jul

Jul, go onto the Me Time site to view the pictures that Jeni is putting on the T-shirts. There's a few good ones in there but one with me launching your boat, you don't want that one! :lol:

I got one of them in the mail last week and have 3 more coming. Jeni, you could have waited and sent all 4 at once. My wife wants one but she'll pick it once the others get here.

Hey Gang

I did get some of the shirts out. Still fighting some major complications of the surgery so I am still a little slow. I hope to get the remaining tubes out next week. Anyone wanting to order more shirts I can put any picture that Doug (Me Time) has on a shirt. It can be from any race. We just need to know the picture number and race. I should have the remaining shirts out the first of the week. Thanks again for working with me on this. jj

I got the one shirt last week and had ot wear it while watching the Gas Nationals to help me get into the spirit. You could have waited and sent all 4 together as I've been following you on FB and know what's going on. I might lose one when those show up as the wife might grab one! No problem as I know where to get more at. :)

Doug is supposed ot send out my pix and poster when he gets home from the race. Most of the pictures match the T's.

Latest posts

Back