(update) cobra tunnel boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

my bottom mold is finally finished and im pulling parts daily. this boat is for rick lindow . it came out super with the red metal flake and pearl flake. im taking orders on new boats either in nitro or FE versions. price is 215.00 Plus shipping for either boat. in any solid color i have. (metal flakes and 2 tones cost extra) any question about my boats can email me at [email protected]

New orders, when are you going to take care of the people that have already paid you, and you have not yet built or mailed out there boats? Don't if you buy something you should get the product or your money refunded? Just curious.

i think you miss understood my post. im doing the back orders as we speak. the one i just posted was a back order. it was the oldest. i have many boats to finish. and im doing them as they were placed . im spraying parts daily and at this pace i should be caught up soon . as far as new orders are concerned im starting a list. does this make sense ?

I am just concerned with the previous purchase of a Cobra boat it was not a smooth seller/buyer exchange. I am 100% happy when I got the boat it was just not in a timely manner. I am just saying communication goes a long way these days. With being the customer I wish you would have been more upfront with me and were honest with the dates and money exchange. Results have shown you have a great product at a great price. I just think you need to communicate with the customer and keep them in the loop of how there boat is coming in production, and current ship dates.

That what i was trying to say but it came out wrong. im just so pleased im finally finished with these molds and im working my a@%$#@ off on trying to get back orders done. im so thankful to all the people that were patient and waited. it wont be long now

Dan,

I'm glad you have things worked out with your new molds. Looking forward to receiving my hull. It was good that you kept with it. A hobby business can be very frustrating at times....

Craig

Dan, I noticed some of the boats have a cobra logo on them. Are these decals and if so, are they availeable.

Rick

dan thank you very much for posting the pic's, the boat looks really nice !!!!! i understand beaus point of view. i ordered last year also, its taken a long time, but i now get the (new and improved boat) for that i am glad for the wait! keep up the good builds, thanks rick lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan your doing a great job keep up the good work my friend.. Remember guys life has its ways of changing everything without notice and this economy has everyone hurting specially fuel prices and job cuts. Dan is doing the best he can and he has worked his azz off to try to fix his Molds. Now Get to Work Dan LOL. your doing great my friend.

julian

Latest posts

Back