• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra Nitro Tunnel OS Max .21 with extras

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

I have for sale a recently build cobra tunnel (ran twice) with a stock .21 OS max motor. The boat includes everything in the pictures.

- Motor on boat has less than a gallon run time with silver bullet tuned pipe and Octura X640 S/B

- For Steering is a JR hi torque digital servo model DS8711

- Standard futaba servo for throttle.

All it needs is a receiver and radio and its ready to run.

Extras are:

- 1 complete motor with lower unit. Note: The motor, and muffler are new but the lower unit and PTO were used on a different project. The lower unit is missing the water pick up but no big deal to make one.

- Also included is another Irwin tuned (no header) quite pipe version.

- two used mufflers, one has been modified and the other is stock.

- also included is another OS motor that is worn out but it may be good for some parts. Motor was modified by someone else.

I'm asking $600 but open to reasonable offers including shipping (CONUSA) and insurance with signature required for delivery.

I accept paypal and money order. I am not looking for any trades at this time...

All sales are final so please look at the pictures and ask questions. All deals must be posted on forum. No private messages with offers will be accepted.

Boat is also listed for sale on another site.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The pipe on there is actually a silver bullet pipe, not an an irwin stamp pipe. Still a good pipe though!

Brandon, thank you for the correction. The Irwin pipe did not have the stinger...

Post has been corrected..

Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Chris Davis from D9. I am interested in the quiet pipe if you are willing to split the package. I will be at the next Mindon race.

Thanks

I really don't want to split it up. Worse case I'll just have to run it. Lol. I didn't want to run nitro any more and want to concentrate on the electric boats.

Just run it and take your whoopin like a man!

BTW....I'm your Daddy!
default_tongue.png

Lorenzo

Why are you selling ?? And what kind of electric boat are you looking for?

Would you consider a FE cobra fully rigged for P spec (2030 aquacraft motor,water jacket 60 amp speedcontroller custom cut lawless outdrive, shaft oiler solar hi torque servo and 2 sets of batterys. For a even trade ???

Hi Dan

Selling because I thought I wanted to run nitro after 8 years of not ruining boat. I do like the electric boat better. Send me some pictures of your boat.

Back