• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S used cobra gen 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

For sale is a 3.5 cobra tunnel

hull is all white with a hand painted cowling in (gold spray paint) it comes with sealed radio box and all weights for balance. (hull only) this boat was built just for one reason for testing of the new bottom !! and it performed flawlessly. i will be producing this bottom from now on ,on all of my boats.

I will be showcasing this new design at the tunnel champs in may with a nitro and FE version

Im asking 100.00 shipped it is used and not perfect and is sold as is !!!!

PM me with any question !!!!

041.jpg

040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry james jose was quicker on p ayment. Anyway I have another hull in the molds that will be ready by the weekend. But I'll have to get more than.100.00 for it. Like maybe !75.00 if this is something you would like to do then send me the 100.00 now and the rest when I'm finished let me know DAN

Last edited by a moderator:
can i get a costum gell coating done on it like blue and yellow with the words blue angel on the side? or is that extra?

I have some blue but no yellow so the cost would be what ever the gel cost. I'm guessing a total with yellow would be about 240.00

Back