U-7 formula pictures needed!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Ok my friends need pictures in San Diego last year of mike allens boat,,running and close ups ...thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike i know you will breath a seigh of relief .... and so will you customers..... thanks for your help....will call you.....

thanks joe.....thanks for all of your help this season,,Iam glad you and i avoided each other all year,,,

dennis sent you a PM (Like my spelling)

If i could post i would still cant figure it out :(

"""""Iam glad you and i avoided each other all year,,,"""""

Boy, I take that as a jab, below the belt????

Hell,,,, it took me all year to accomplish that task!!!!!

Yeh, it's me
Dennis and any other scale boater out there. If you want to view THOUSANDS of Unlimited pictures go to www.chrisdenslow.smugmug.com

Also my son has a good site www.newtonmarine.smugmug.com

Chris was also at several of RCU's race this year and took thousands of pictures. You will enjoy but bring your lunch as you will be there awhile. Enjoy

Yeh, it's me
yea but joe is three times our size.......i still love ya rick,,,,,sh---happens while your running,,i can liv ewith that and comming from you simply a racing accident......ill still race ya side by side and yes iam gonna sick my nose right in there.....

Yeh, it's me
Dennis and any other scale boater out there. If you want to view THOUSANDS of Unlimited pictures go to www.chrisdenslow.smugmug.com

Chris was also at several of RCU's race this year and took thousands of pictures. You will enjoy but bring your lunch as you will be there awhile. Enjoy

Yeh, it's me

Roger,

went to the www.chrisdenslow.smugmug.com site, no luck, do you havr to become a member or sign up ?

Latest posts

Back