U-1 Miss Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Hello Anybody know when the Miss Madison ( O boy oberto ) will be doing it testing? I was in Madison Indiana a few weeks ago and would like to head down there to see the boat run and will be unble to make the race on the 4th.

You might check with the city as to test I believe they have to shut down the river. I know the river is shut down for the days the regatta is running during the day so that might be an option. I don't get to see the boat until the end of July so consider yourself lucky :(

They do not shut the river down during testing only for the regatta. The boat is still being repainted after repair work from the Doha flip. If I hear any word of it hitting the water I will let you know.

They do not shut the river down during testing only for the regatta. The boat is still being repainted after repair work from the Doha flip. If I hear any word of it hitting the water I will let you know.
Doha flip was last year right? Are they working that slow???

BTW, which channel broadcasts the Thunderboat Races?

Thanks ,

I would really appreciate that Gale54.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doha flip was last year right? Are they working that slow???

BTW, which channel broadcasts the Thunderboat Races?

Hydroinsider.com usually posts links for the races. KNDO-KNDU in the Tri Cities area shows footage of some of the races.

Glenn

Back