• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Big Monos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 Bardahl

I am selling these for flyguy55 on this forum. The Aeromarine XXX is virtually like new. Comes has seen $175 plus shipping. The orange boat looks just like a DF but the foam inside covers any manuf. markings so I cannot say for sure. He was going to race both in T class but things got in the [way] to fast. $150 plus shipping. Please post here or PM me with any Q's.

Both are 45" long and come with what you see in the pics. shipped Fedex conus

DSCN0957.JPG

DSCN0958.JPG

DSCN0959.JPG

DSCN0960.JPG

DSCN0961.JPG

DSCN0960.JPG

DSCN0962.JPG

I am selling these for flyguy55 on this forum. The Aeromarine XXX is virtually like new. Comes has seen $175 plus shipping. The orange boat looks just like a DF but the foam inside covers any manuf. markings so I cannot say for sure. He was going to race both in T class but things got in the [way] to fast. $150 plus shipping. Please post here or PM me with any Q's.

The purple XXX Is SOLD

Latest posts

Back