Twin Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Stewart

Went to Atlanta for the Twin Shootout to help my friend Will Gallagher out, as

he was racing his brand new, and untested Roadrunner Twin with CMB 91HR's,

and also to see what this race was all about.

My plans all came about too late to enter a boat in the race so I wasn't

sure how much fun it was going to be. I ended up having more fun and meeting

more great FRIENDS than I would have thought possible. We pitted next to Ralph

Almirola and Joe Warren. I had never met either of them before and within 15 mins.

they made me feel like we'd been friends for years. The commitment that Ralph puts

into supporting his Roadrunner hydro's was unbelievable. And to see Joe Warren

work on those Picco's was something else. Everyone elses boat came first, and only

then would they work on theirs.

I met so many great people, if we weren't racing we were telling stories and laughing

I have many thanks to all of you. Ralph, Joe, Don Ferette, Dick Tyndell, Bob Morton, Doc,

Craig, Steve, Charles, ......... and many more. My minds gone blank right now.

Went to Atlanta for the Twin Shootout to help my friend Will Gallagher out, ashe was racing his brand new, and untested Roadrunner Twin with CMB 91HR's,

and also to see what this race was all about.

My plans all came about too late to enter a boat in the race so I wasn't

sure how much fun it was going to be. I ended up having more fun and meeting

more great FRIENDS than I would have thought possible. We pitted next to Ralph

Almirola and Joe Warren. I had never met either of them before and within 15 mins.

they made me feel like we'd been friends for years. The commitment that Ralph puts

into supporting his Roadrunner hydro's was unbelievable. And to see Joe Warren

work on those Picco's was something else. Everyone elses boat came first, and only

then would they work on theirs.

I met so many great people, if we weren't racing we were telling stories and laughing

I have many thanks to all of you. Ralph, Joe, Don Ferette, Dick Tyndell, Bob Morton, Doc,

Craig, Steve, Charles, ......... and many more. My minds gone blank right now.
Mike Great to Meet you, Maybe we can all boat together again soon. Your welcome to race under my tent anytime. Joe.

Hey Now Mike,

Enjoyed your`s and Will`s company toooooooooo, it`s the best twin shootout in the USA. Soooooo many good boat and drivers.

See Ya at a race :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, It was great meeting you, and seeing Will again. I hope to make it out to the left coast to play toy boats with you guys soon! Keep that U-21 team going!

Steve Ball

Was great to finally get to meet you in person Mike & yup we all had a blast. Hopefully we can do it again real soon. Keep those pics of the U-21 coming, she's lookin' good. B)

Mike, it was nice to finally meet you and Will at Atlanta. I got to meet a lot of people that I only knew from the phone or the computer. Even got to see some old friends that I had not seen in many years. What a weekend...........we'll all have to do it again sometime soon! Going to go play with the big boats this weekend in New Jersey.............

Dick Tyndall

Russ Nachtweih and I are planning on attending next year. I even pick out the hard golf case that my hydros will fly free in. Picture me up to the T box when I draw out my twin 84 driver. :lol: I should be able to get the twin, 90, 67, 45 in there.

Mike

ditto to all the comments, Mike, great to meet you and Will, great competition, great fellowship, glad to be back in the mix, something about Nitro and H2O, can't shake it,

one comment though, are we ready for two dick tyndall's? that was hilarious...

take care, see you all at the next one,

Craig

Mike,Joe,Ralph,Will, Craig and others. If is seemed like I was not into racing that weekend I had good reason. For which you all know.

I WISH to THANK ALL OF YOU for your understaninding of my situtation.

I PASSED both of the EXAMS that I took on that MONDAY!!!

So I DID WIN THANKS GUYS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Charles!!! You also got out of there without Ralph having to

fix your Boat unlike so many others. :unsure: :unsure: Guess you won 2 times ;)

Back