• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner 90-101 Twin Xtreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry package received, Boat in transit on Wednesday to you via ups.Thanks jw p.s. Merry X mas!!!

DAMMIT! I wish I knew you were selling it Joe?!?!? That was originally my boat that I had Ralph build me back in 2002/2003 - I sold it right after the 2003 nats and had never run it. Frank bought it and never ran it.. Wow, I always wanted to get that boat back...

DAMMIT! I wish I knew you were selling it Joe?!?!? That was originally my boat that I had Ralph build me back in 2002/2003 - I sold it right after the 2003 nats and had never run it. Frank bought it and never ran it.. Wow,.............. Mr Henry has it Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Well......... it was a GOOD ONE .... call Ralph He has a New BIG BLOCK TWIN XTREME (2010 edition) that is Working Very Well....... Bigger, Longer boat that is Higher off the water & Hauls more fuel & ass ... :blink:

[/q

quote] I`am already on the T W E N LIST for 2011. So dont be tring to Leap frog me... There will be a 2011 Edition too.....a little diff from the 2010 Boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back